- Experience in Linux and Bash scripts
- Experience in Go, Python and Groovy scripting languages
- Experience in Github actions
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience in Terraform, AWS and Azure
- Experience in Harness tools would be a plus
- Experience in scrum based agile practices would be a plus (sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective, timesheet management, sprint demo etc.)
- Should have very good verbal and written communication skills, as you’d be communicating directly with the client
- Should be able to create good documentation
- Relevant certifications would be a plus
About US based IT company
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Ansible
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Willingness to learn new technologies and tools as required
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 4+ years of infrastructure and operations management
Experience at a global scale.
• 4+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup, and recovery.
• Broad experience in the data center, networking, storage, server, Linux, and cloud technologies.
• Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning, including familiarity with different upgrade models.
• Demonstratable experience with executing, or being involved of, a complete end-to-end project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills – both oral and written.
• Skilled at collaborating effectively with both Operations and Engineering teams.
• Process and documentation oriented.
• Attention to details. Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods of crisis.
• Experience implementing and optimizing operational processes.
• Ability to lead small teams: provide technical direction, prioritize tasks to achieve goals, identify dependencies, report on progress.
• Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must.
• Good SQL skills.
• Demonstratable scripting/programming skills (bash, python, ruby, or go) and the ability to develop custom tool integrations between multiple systems using their published API’s / CLI’s.
• L3, load balancer, routing, and VPN configuration.
• Kubernetes configuration and management.
• Expertise using version control systems such as Git.
• Configuration and maintenance of database technologies such as Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
• Designing and configuration of open-source monitoring systems such as Nagios, Grafana, or Prometheus.
• Designing and configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK (Elastic Search Logstash Kibana), FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
• Using and writing modules for Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, helm, customize.
• Strong understanding of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.c
Work Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: 2-4 Years
About the Role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer’s at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process excellence. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer with strong technical proficiency on public clouds, Linux an programming/scripting.
Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
Optimise stack performance and costs
Write code for new and existing tools
Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
Strong Linux skills
Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
Experience in nginx configurations for dynamic web application
Help with cost optimisations of infrastructure requirements
Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS. Database replication and scalability
High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
Version control with Git. Exposure to various branching workflows and collaborative development
Virtualisation and Docker
AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB, NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
Configuration Management: SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet
CI/CD automation experience
Understanding of Agile development practices is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Why work with us?
Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com/
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve client experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Node or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Job Dsecription: (8-12 years)
○ Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture
○ solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
○ Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards Resolution
○ Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering Productivity
Required Experience and Expertise
○ Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
○ Strong experience in writing helm charts.
○ Deep understanding of K8s.
○ Good knowledge in service mesh.
○ Good Database understanding
Notice Period: 30 day max
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!