- Need to run our software products in different international environments (on premise and cloud providers)
- Support the developers while debugging issues
- Analyse and monitor software during runtime to find bugs, performance issues and plan growth of the system
- Integrate new technologies to support our products while growing in the market
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Maintain our on premise hosted servers and applications, like operating system upgrades, software upgrades, introducing new database versions etc.
- Automation of task to reduce amount of human errors and parallelize work
- Basic OS knowledge (Debian, CentOS, Suse Enterprise Linux)
- Webserver administration and optimization (Apache, Traefik)
- Database administration and optimization (Mysql/MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch)
- jvm administration and optimization application server administration and optimization (Servicemix, Karaf, Glassfish, Springboot)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Java)
- Monitoring experience (Icinga/Nagios, Appdynamics, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge container management (Docker/ContainerD, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with automatic deployment processes (Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Helm)
- Define and optimize processes for system maintenance, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Good Team player
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Janki Raval .
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic, and exciting world?
We look forward to your expressive Resume.
About Brodos India Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for building, managing, and maintaining deployment pipelines and developing self-service tooling formanaging Git, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD & Pipelining etc in cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for building and managing DevOps agile tool chain with
- Responsible for working as an integrator between developer teams and various cloud infrastructures.
- Responsibilities include helping the development team with best practices, provisioning monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning, automating and improving deployment and release processes.
- Responsible for maintaining application security with perioding tracking and upgrading package dependencies in coordination with respective developer teams .
- Responsible for packaging and containerization of deploy units and strategizing it in coordination with developer team
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure. Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Responsible for documentation of the process.
- Responsible for leading projects with end to end execution
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering /MCA Preferably with AWS Cloud certification
Ideal Candidate -
- is experienced between 2-4 years with AWS certification and DevOps
- age less than 30 years, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- is interested in building a sustainable DevOps platform with maximum
- is interested in learning and being challenged on day to day basis.
- who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary
action to get it done.
- who can solve complex problems.
- who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking
ownership of their success and failure, Both
Experience with various Cloud development methodologies and virtual environments.
2-4 years experience with Container Orchestration ( Docker, Kubernetes)
2-4 years experience with Configuration Management Tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins)
Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, software application design and data base knowledge.
Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics.
Maintain, optimize and grow our production, staging and test infrastructure hosted in VMinfra and Openstack.
Develop automation scripts for manage the infra security and performance monitoring of application using Ansible , Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Splunk.
Server and Application patch management for Unix/ Linux and widows based production servers.
Strong working experience on Linux , windows operating systems and good understanding on software based storage platform Ceph with Openstack cloud.
Hands-on programming experience on Python, Ruby, Powershell, Shell scripting, and Perl scripting, Python scripting is must with expert level.
Required self-motivated and critical thinking to build our own tools to reduce occurrences of human errors and improve overall customer experience.
Good oral and written communication skills are required for Involve in root cause analysis of production errors.
Investigate high level production issues to help development and support team to resolve technical issues on time.
Enhancing automation infrastructure to integrate test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments
Interface with various R&D groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
DevOps Engineer (Automation)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical consultant to be part of the training team and work with customers on DevOps Solution. You will be responsible for implementation and consultations related work for customers across SEA and India. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like -
- Passion for working for different customers and different environments.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Aptitude for learning new technology and willingness to understand technologies which he/she is not directly working on.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to independently work at the customer site and navigate through different teams.
First 2 months:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC.
- Get hands-on experience with various technologies of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, Terraform, Vault, Sysdig
After 2 months: The ideal candidate can will ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Utilize various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Will be involved in automation using CI/CD/DevOps concepts.
- Be able to document procedures for building and deploying.
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Work on a cloud-based infrastructure spanning Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to help customers during their evaluation of Terraform, Vault and other open source technologies.
- Conduct workshops for customers as needed for technical hand-holding and technical handover.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any technology.
- Hands on experience in Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Jira etc
- Hands on experience at least in one scripting language like Perl/Python/Groovy/Bash
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience in Jenkins maintenance and scalability, designing and implementing advanced automation pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience with a repository manager like JFrog Artifactory
- Strong background in git, Github/Bitbucket, and code branching/merging strategies
- Ability to understand and make trade-offs among different DevOps tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure is a strong plus
- Some experience with secrets/key management preferably with HashiCorp Vault
- Experience using monitoring solutions, i.e. Datadog, Prometheus, ELK Stack, NewRelic, Nagios etc
Package: 25 lakhs- 30 lakhs
- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production and development servers and ensure for 24/7 availability.
- Implement best practices to ensure security and availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to build platforms are designed for scale, availability and performance.
- Help developers with debugging issues.
- Proficient with Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Experience with IaC such as Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, etc.
- Experience with CI Tools - Jenkins or any relevant
- Experience on AWS and/or Microsoft Azure Services and Docker.
- Exposure to Monitoring Tools - Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores. Good to have exposure to neo4j database or any graphical database.
- Working understanding of application code written in nodejs or any other programming language.
- Self-starter and Self-learner
- Great communication skills
- Need experience with following on AWS:
EC2, ECS, ECR, ALB, Cloudwatch, S3, Lambda, Serverless, RDS, Kinesis, CloudFormation
Experience with setting up & testing microservices at scale and come up with relevant CloudWatch alarms and metrics & dashboards.
Networking: VPC, Subnets, NAT Gateway, Certificate Manager, Route 53, route Tables, Security Groups
CI/CD: Automation with Jenkins.
Setting up infrastructure for Dev and Production:
Node js, Neo4j, Nginx / Apache, MongoDB/Atlas, Aurora MySQL, RDS, Redis Cluster.
Experience of Linux
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
Implement DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Coordination and communication within the team and with client team
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Pre-requisite skills required:
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Experience of scripting in at-least 2 languages ( Bash + Python / Ruby )
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
Experience with Docker, AWS ( ec2, s3, iam, eks, route53), Ansible, Helm, Terraform
Experience with building, maintaining, and deploying Kubernetes environments and
Experience with build and release automation and dependency management; implementing
Clear fundamentals with DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, Micro-Services, Monolith etc.
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.