- Backend development using NodeJS or Django
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with a highly experienced team member.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Backend Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, and GraphQL is a plus.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
At Vakilsearch we are changing the legal world one day at a time. If you love innovation, here is your chance to make a career while having fun working with a world class team doing it.
Vakilsearch Node engineering team is looking for a talented & hands on Node.js engineer who can help us aggregate information from disparate sources and process them. This is a key opportunity for you to contribute to a fundamental software problem that will eventually scale into a massive scale system solving legal problems for Indians nationwide.
We are currently in the process of architecting server-side applications that employ a combination of micro-services, message-passing, caching layers, and distributed databases. We serve our data over cleanly designed RESTful HTTP endpoints used by multiple client platforms making a massive number of requests per second at millisecond response times.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team of motivated engineers, with wide responsibility and high-profile feature ownership.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good understanding of the nature of the asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
> Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
> Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
> Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
> Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
> Good experience in Swift / API Integration / Firebase Kit Experienced / Video and Audio calls/ Agora call API/ UIKit/ MapKit / WebRTC.
> Integration with Third-party libraries and APIs.
> Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
>Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
> Git and version control software.
> Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
> Supervised Mode and profile for the kiosk.
Kindly visit our website:- www.intricaretech.com
What you will do:
- Playing a part in defining software architectures – collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, uncover potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the applications’ capabilities.
- Implementing solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Participating in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications.
- Committing to producing high quality, highly performing and robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality standards.
- Managing all stakeholder expectations.
- Working alongside global teams.
- Taking responsibility for successful delivery.
- Being able to work in a fast paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integrating tests and deployment scripts.
- Assisting in defining software architectures – Collaborating with leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of opportunities.
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributing to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
● Estimate engineering effort during multiple stages of the product life cycle
● Coach engineering teams in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation
goals Focus on details of software development, design, implementation and
● Have high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of
individual technical accomplishments
● Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
● Strong sense of ownership/ can do attitude and high attention to detail
● Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and
plan projects in an Agile environment
Skills & Experience:
● Hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex
systems Backend: Primarily Node.js and Python
● Databases: Elastic search, DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL and Redis
(cache) Web: React, Vue
● Strong Experience in REST API based Microservices development & integration that
includes long running orchestration services
● Preferred AWS Services experience across - S3, DynamoDB, EC2, AWS Lambda, ECS,
ElasticSearch Service, Route 53, API Gateway, CloudFront, CloudFormation, etc.
● Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as
Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Travis CI etc
● Experience with gRPC protocol and graphQL frameworks
● The ideal candidate should be willing to commit fully to the company and drive the
Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
(Add other relevant responsibilities here)
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Profile : BE/MTech/BCA/MCA (2020 or 2021 Graduates with a minimum score of 50% or a CGPA Score of 6)
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC 5
- Certification in Dotnet is a must and any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Passion for Technology & Innovation
- Good Problem Solving, logical and Analytical Skills
- A Great Team Player
Navia Life Care is looking for a young, energetic, and passionate backend developer for a full-time role, and available to join immediately.
They will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities :
Backend developer responsibilities :
- Design and build system backend on Python, Django and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Machine Learning, Data Analytics will be a Plus
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Integrate with our front-end and mobile applications
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Minimum 1 to 5 years working experience in Python, DJango, and other related technologies
- Have published one or more Android apps on the Google Play store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, WebRTC etc.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing and funded healthcare startup, and direct reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- We provide a flexible and innovation-driven work environment, with a 5-day working week, and competitive compensation packages.
Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require
frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API
Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and
Ideal candidate should have
7+ years of system implementation experience
Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Good experience with Devops
riya attherateof cielhr dot com
96 200 399 80
Stealth Fintech startup looking for Software Engineer with 2+ year of experience.
We are looking to hire few engineers for this position ASAP.
Well funded !
Permanent Remote Position !
Competitive Salary !
You will be a part of the founding engeering team. We are working cutting edge technology stack such as Cassandra, Terraform, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Graphana, GoLang, AWS.
You will get the opportunity to work on a massive scale project, crawling 100+ Million pages per day, and very complex problems which will help you grow as an engineer.
- Past work experience with crawler / scraper is a MUST
- Self starter mentality who can pick up new skills & can work independently
- Experience with programming languages like Java, C#, Go, Python, PHP
- Understanding of concepts like HTTP, Sessions / Cookies, IP rotation
- Expereince with AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiar with multithreading architecture