Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
Specifically, the backend engineer’s role is to work on large-scale infrastructure of one or more cloud-based live products serving thousands of users every single day, generating TBs of data every single day.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable
software products involving back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Node.js, Java,
Scala, C++ etc.)
● Excellent Debugging skills either with command line tools like gdb or with IDE.
● Knowledge of Design Patterns and Antipatterns are desirable.
● Knowledge of the Functional Programming paradigm is a plus.
● Knowledge of at least one build system(make, cmake, maven, gradle etc...) is
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team
City, Circle CI etc.) is desirable.
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Knowledge of REST APIs, various authentication mechanisms is required.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools
like Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must
● Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Lambda, IoT core, Cognito,
Federated Identities, Kibana, Elastic Search, S3, EFS, EC2, VPC, API Gateway,
CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AppSync, Amplify, IAM, Route 53, WorkSpace)
● AND / OR Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) ( Compute Engine,
Firestore, Filestore, Cloud Function, App Engine, VPC, Bigtable, Stackdriver,
Endpoints, gRPC, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, IoT Core, CloudBuild, Identity Platform, TFX
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
• As a Python full-stack developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
• You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
• A strong technologist we care about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test, and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Python, Celery, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Multithreading, Async, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with Machine Learning Pipelines
• Experience in Reactjs.
• Experience in Celery, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
• Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Exposure to cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Nice to have: Experience developing products containing machine learning use cases.
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Developing new features & refining existing features on server-side
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Proficient in NodeJS and experience working on frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- 2+ years experience working on consumer mobile products / businesses at scale.
- Proficient in asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working on User Authentication and Authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working on NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB
- Experience working on Unit Testing & Functional Testing frameworks for NodeJS
- become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
- Attractive Compensation & Stock Options
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
We are India’s leading SaaS-based mobile-ready e-commerce platform. Our product provides 360-degree e-commerce solutions for businesses across multiple industry verticals.StoreHippo provides an integrated and comprehensive package of the online store, mobile and web-based applications, payment gateways, and integrated logistics to its prospective customers, which means that they can explore the internet and mobile market while they focus on their core competence- the Business. They do the business, StoreHippo takes care of everything else! We also offer solutions for Global Businesses with features like Multi-Seller Marketplace, Multilingual Stores, IP-based Pricing, and many more advanced features.
We have 2000+ clients spread across the globe like Burger Paints, Wishfull, Career Point, Farm Veda & other brands are our respective clients whom we are providing our resources.
Company Site: http://www.storehippo.com/
What you will learn in StoreHippo :
- You’ll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components. If you enjoy working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems, and desktop applications, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
What we are looking for:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Design architecture, development, deployment etc.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot in terms of resolving the issues.
- Well versed with agile methodologies and experience on team mentoring and project management.
- Designing and Developing the systems with the right patterns and technology stack.
- Proficient understanding of AWS services, EC2, RDS, and S3
- Strong knowledge of Laravel REST API
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL as a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
**We are hiring**
SURVEYSENSUM is looking for a Backend Engineer.
We're looking to expand our https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gurugramteam&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6930462908086644736">#gurugramTeam.
Requirement: 3 positions
Experience :- 1-3 years
CTC :- 5 to 14 LPA
Skills :- C#/Java, ASP.net, .Netcore .Net, MySQL
● 1-3 Years of Software Development experience.
● Experience in identityserver4
● Experience in oAuth2.
● Experience in developing Apps using third party APIs, for example slack, facebook.
● Proven experience in ASP.NETcore Web API applications
● Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
● Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
● BS degree in computer science & Engineering or equivalent.
● Experience with web services development (REST)
● Strong in object-oriented programming, Design patterns and solid principles.
Should you/someone in your network fits the bill, plz reach out to me on Linkedin Meenakshi Vaidwan
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 1-3 years of experience in Backend development.
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
Amazon’s Worldwide Consumer Engagement organization brings customers to visit amazon websites, engage them on site and help them purchase from Amazon’s retail sites. This is achieved through highly personalized messages delivered via all available large scale communication channels—both free and paid and offering engaging experience on website. The organization builds, operates, and improves the technology systems that power all marketing channels, and manages prioritization and marketing spend decisions. Consumer Marketing consists of a series of single-threaded technology and business teams, each of which owns the entirety of a channel of communication or customer segment: natural and paid search (i.e. SEO and SEM), affiliate marketing (Associates), display advertising, email, browser integration, and mobile marketing, retail customer experience technology teams.
This position is for a technology leader in Affiliate Marketing Technology group for attribution team. This team owns business critical systems that are responsible for attributing traffic to marketing channels and thrives on innovation to provide rich analytics to its internal and external customers. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products involving big data processing and dealing with near real time SLAs. You will have to deal with challenges of high availability (five 9s) guarantee, low latency and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years professional experience in software development management
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, C#, C++ etc
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- 3+ years experience in managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 3+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to Elastic Map Reduce and Machine Learning programs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services