-> Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-ful API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
-> Hands on experience in developing applications using Java platforms
->Should be able to come up with Low level design
->Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
->Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Application Performance Tuning,Transaction management etc)
-> Relevant experience in core Java & J2EE framework, Databases like MS SQL MySQL
-> Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential
->Experience in Spring boot or equivalent technology. Experience in developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
->Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
->Proficient in Functional & Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with expertise in various cloud-native technologies (C#, .NET Core, Web API, Azure, HTML5, CSS3, Angular / React.js, etc)
->Thorough understanding of containers and functions. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is highly desirableExperience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines/CircleCI/Jenkins X)
->Should have good working knowledge in .NetCore .Net Core, MVC, Web API, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Angular, ASP.Net,VB.Ne
->Experience working in & leading agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years* of experience using two or more development languages with experience in Object-Oriented programming
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges, and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, and SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interviews with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
Tagalys provides intelligent merchandising solutions to mid-sized e-commerce brands around the world, like LEGO, Fila, Crocs, Tink, Ana Luisa, Ritu Kumar, EQVVS, Lack of Color, and Apollo 247. Our products include category merchandising tools, search, recommendations, and a full analytics suite. Over the last three years, we have scaled from a two-person founding team to over 15 people. During this time, we’ve received amazing customer reviews on the quality of the product, and our customer support & success.
About the role
We are looking for a backend developer to help us execute our product roadmap faster. You will design, spec, develop, test, and deploy new features that can scale.
Your work could be related to:
- Defining new merchandising or reporting functionality
- Adding more advanced search capabilities
- Improving scoring/recommendation models
- eCommerce platform integrations/API implementations
- Load testing/scaling features as we continuously grow
- Something new. There are always interesting new challenges that come our way. Here are a couple of things we’ve worked on recently:
- Managing background jobs with competing performance goals like quick turnaround while staying within platform API limits
- Embedding and dynamically changing products in an email even after sending it
- Managing and coordinating multi data-center processes
- 1-3 years of experience in Ruby On Rails (or a similar MVC framework like Express or Django). You are comfortable with Routes, Migrations, Models, Callbacks, Validations, and so on.
- Ability to design clean, scalable data structures for new features.
- A good understanding of design patterns so that complex processes are written in a maintainable way.
- Knowledge of managing source code with Git.
- Comfortable in a Linux OS.
- Good communication skills, and ability to clearly plan and describe features before building.
- Challenging, exciting work, at scale
You get to understand the challenges our customers face first-hand, and collaboratively design and build amazing solutions that will be used by millions of shoppers through billions of API requests. There’s always something new and exciting to build.
- Have a direct impact
Seven engineers currently build, refine, and scale the entire product. Working in a small team means you will have a say in the way the product is built, and your performance will have a direct impact on the company’s outcome.
Tagalys is a place for you to be yourself, enjoy your work, and achieve your potential. We love the energy that comes from working with smart people in a simple and welcoming environment. We design our workflow to make sure you are also able to focus on everything else in life that is important: family, friends, and health.
You get great pay, coupled with flexible hours, a hybrid work model, and comprehensive insurance for your and your dependents. For the people contributing significantly, we also offer ESOPs so there is an opportunity to build wealth as you help the company grow.
Who we are
Lifesight powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies worldwide build better applications and customer experiences by our leading customer intelligence and data platforms that helps brands and enterprises leverage identity resolution and data enrichment to power their customer data strategies like never before. Our industry-leading solution enables the transformation of customer data into actionable insights that help drive business decisions, optimize marketing spend, and improve customer experiences.
About The Job
Lifesight is looking for a Staff Software Engineer - Backend for our Data Platform Team in Bangalore, India. You will be responsible for helping to build the backend of our data platform. You will play a key role in solving some of the key technical challenges and building some of the
core components from scratch. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, who drives excellence, is ready to jump into a variety of technologies and languages and is able to coordinate and collaborate with other engineers, as well as mentor other engineers in the team.
Why Join us
- Be part of building a Zero to One SaaS product
- Discover amazing career opportunities being initial core team member driving tech strategy of Lifesight.
- We have a growth plan for everyone
- Rise to rewarding challenges, enjoy attractive incentives, competitive compensation and more ...
- Develop your skills - you will enabled with [email protected] program to help you with limitless resources for your learning
As a Staff Engineer you will
- Own and operate, high-scale cloud based systems and services and provide technical leadership
- Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Be a great team player and help us maintain our positive culture and mentor Junior members of the team.
- Solve complex data platforms related technical challenges.
- You have 8+ years of experience (ideally) building resilient, high-throughput services and distributed systems using Java.
- Strong technical knowledge : Java, SOLID/BASE and other design & architecture pattern, system architecture and RESTful APIs and related frameworks (preferably Spring boot).
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems for scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of designing and developing APIs for scale
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like Google Cloud/AWS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and understanding of SQL constructs applied in ditributed database syetems
- Experience in Kafka/GCP PubSUb. Bigtable, Elasticsearch or similar distributed system platforms.
This role will be based in our Bengaluru, India office.
WHAT WE CARE ABOUT
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. What and how you can contribute is what’s important to us. Our consideration is not limited by the kind of education you have or the specific technologies you have experience with. Variety of technical challenges is one of the best things about working @Lifesight as an engineer, but we do not expect you to know every technology we use when you start. What we care about is that you can learn quickly, efficiently manage your goals, contribute to product
strategy, and help develop your team as they solve complex problems using the best tools for the job.
Our culture runs much deeper than just having fun together (though, we do that well too...) – the people we want on our team are trust-builders, generous givers, scrappy problem solvers, and gritty pursuers of excellence.
Does this sound like you? If so, we welcome your application and the chance to meet you.
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
We are looking for Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter. We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
Senior PHP Developer Jobs In Jaipur
We are looking for self-motivated, hard-working and passionate web developers with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding frameworks - Codeigniter, Laravel
Front-end development including HTML / CSS / jQuery (essential)
Understanding of Ajax (essential)
Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML)
Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies
Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
• Create and test software prototypes.
• Develop client displays and user interfaces.
• Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
Work Experience & Skills
• VB.NET (Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0) (Mandatory)
• SQL SERVER 2005 / 2008 (Mandatory)
• Must have experience in developing Windows application.
• Prior experience in Object Oriented Design and Development (OODD) is required. • 1+ years of .NET development (Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0) experience is required • Experience with SQL Server 2005 / 2008 are required.
• Knowledge/experience on Web Service and Unit Test.
• Oracle knowledge is added advantage
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Able to work well in a team setting