Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
2-4 year experience in Web application development
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing back-end services for various business processes.ses.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
2. Extensive experience with PHP and the Laravel framework
3. Solid understanding of OOP concepts and MVC principles
4. Practical knowledge of RESTful APIs
5. Familiarity with the MySQL database
6. Integration of social media APIs is an added benefit.
|· Gitlab CI|
|· Spring boot|
|· Experience in UX design|
|· Experience in working directly with customers.|
Looking for ASP.NET developers who will be able to develop and support existing applications.
o The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
o Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, its essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Desired Qualification :
o BE / B.Tech (IT/CS) / MCA / MSc. (IT/CS) only
o Minimum 1 years of experience web application development using ASP.NET-MVC and SQL Server (no drag-n-drop coding).
o Knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ mandatory.
o Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Git mandatory.
o Good hand-ons experience for using VS 2019, SSMS and VS Code.
o Knowledge of MS Azure Platform will be great.
o Willing to work in every phase of SDLC (should have ability to write and test own code properly)
o Good Written and Verbal English skills
Interview Details:We will conduct an online face-to-face interview over video call (using Google Meet). Hence, the candidate must have a computer/laptop with a webcam and a good internet connection for the interview purpose. Interviews will NOT be conducted if the candidate is using a mobile phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
We are looking for a .net azure developer for a US based company.
Work location: Work from home
Skill: .net, azure, web/mobile application development
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
Job Description for NodeJS/Backend Developer (2 - 4 years experience ) :
1. Writing reusable, efficient code.
2. Implementation of security and data protection.
3. Development and design of high performant APIs and implementing server side logic.
4. User authentication, DB Schema design etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
3. Object oriented programming
4. Express and Mongo DB.
5. AWS and basic devOps
1. Git and other development tools.
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team