Training & Development Jobs in Pune
In-depth knowledge in Healthcare and BPaaS domain, Good understanding in Delivery Excellence Framework, Expertise in business and IT processes, platforms, operations, controls and dependencies Secondary Skills: Intermediate to Expert proficiency in conducting audits & assessments in BPaaS domain areas, Proficiency in building, monitoring and testing controls for BPaaS
- Provide facilitation to ensure noiseless delivery and enable best practices adoption & evangelization through appropriate processes and platforms
- Solution consultant for projects to adopt right tools and measure to ensure product & service quality in the appropriate service lines
- Ensure effective governance of projects and deliverables
- Proactive risk management and mitigation, build known risks database to identify and mitigate risks proactively and establish oversight to monitor quality, targets and spending on implementation plan
- Enabling and co-working with the accounts / projects in compliance of regulatory requirements, other certification requirements of the Organization and the Customers for BPaaS domain. Support closure of external/internal audit findings, RCA/CAPA/FMEA for escalations
- Establish Integrated Risk and Delivery Governance models, and oversight to monitor quality, targets, overrun and penalty
- Build process mapping for BPaaS describing the high level activities across Product Service Lines establish ETVX, role definition, gating criteria, SLAs, OLAs and RACI
- Design and ensure operational and compliance controls are implemented, tested and monitored
- Build core competency to carry out DEx BPaaS audits and assessments
ITIL, Hardware Asset Management (IT-Asset Management) ,Servicenow(snow).
- Perform Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of customer environment and contribute to improve Build process.
- Coordinate for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line
- customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by ITIS Teams
- Hands on experience in hardware asset management.
- experience on ticketing tool like service now or SNOW
- ITIL Certified.
Must Have Skills
- Service Now
- IT -Asset Management
- Assist in waterproofing applications and works with a range of waterproofing chemicals and coating products.
- Execute professionalism in waterproofing works.
- Regularly monitor and maintain waterproofing equipment to ensure it remains in working order.
- Perform visual inspections on projects.
- Exercise professional advice to clients when required.
- Perform integrity testing and troubleshooting testing to identify any breaches or defects in the projects' existing waterproofing membrane/coatings.
Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
HeadQuarters - Bangalore - 1st floor, Lakshmi Chambers, Hsr Layout, Sector 6
HR POC - Mounika Purama
Work Mode - Work From Office
6 Working days (Sat & Sun - Field Work) (Monday - Week Off)
Interview Mode - F2F
Interview Timings - 10:30AM to 6:00PM (Between Tuesday to sunday)
Available Locations - North Bangalore, South East Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubneswar, Mumbai
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.