Training & Development Jobs in Pune
Role - State Head (Maharashtra)
Experience - 10+ years
Job Location - Pune, Maharashtra
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is motivated and passionate in working with the underprivileged youth and likes working towards their betterment, has experience in managing a large team size, handled centres in various capacities and has exposure to working with various stakeholders. If you are confident you tick all the boxes, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Independently lead centres for enabling thousands of youth from the nearby communities to be formal jobs/self-employed
- Develop and maintain a conducive environment at the centre that enables learning and a feeling of safe space for youth
- Implement the foundation program such that the youth builds agency and over time does not need to depend on the Lighthouse Source
- Manage Centres in the region for timely deliverables and high-quality outcomes for all of the stages of the program - Community Outreach to Alumni
- Interfacing with ward level networks -
Government (Corporators, Ward Officers, PMC personnel) for mobilization and other support
NGOs for mobilization and other support
Corporates and Establishments for volunteering, placements and donor/potential donor visits
Citizens for volunteering
- Manage brand building activities e.g., Events, which are specific to the centre and help with advocacy with the local economy for youth placements.
- Seek opportunities for partnership with various skilling and placement organisations.
- Drive and motivate the team towards performance excellence and results.
- Build a strong culture at the workplace which values integrity, courage, empathy and inclusion.
- Ability to find creative and innovative solutions for program implementation to stay ahead of the curve.
- MSW or Post Graduation in any field
- 10+ years of experience preferably in both social and corporate sectors.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
What are we looking for:
Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
Strong orientation towards relationship building and problem-solving
Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
Experience with budget and business plan development
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
"A Reputed MNC"
About the Role
- Budget: Management of budget for Hardware Asset Management tools, services and staffing (permanent and temporary)
- Talent management: Permanent, contract, temporary and graduate trainees
- Matrix management: Management of staff with Hardware Asset Management responsibility in other business units
- Lead third-party Hardware Asset Management resources: Supervisory responsibility for third-party resources supporting Hardware Asset Management activity
- Financial: Oversight of spending on technology asset support, which includes hardware, software, cloud services, support, maintenance and hardware disposal
- Environment: Endpoints and edge devices, software and service asset vendors, on-premises data center assets, and cloud services
- Other: Liability management and remediation tracking
The IT asset manager will:
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to gather and analyze data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
- Promote and advocate the value of Hardware Asset Management to various leaders. This includes developing and promoting effective Hardware Asset Management strategies, policy, approaches and practices across the full range of digital technology assets used within the organization.
- Identify and report on breaches of Hardware Asset Management policy, and track remedial action.
- Report on (or develop reporting on) remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners.
- Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of digital technology asset life cycles.
- Provide finance with the data to support the analysis of digital technology asset project and maintenance budgets and business cases.
- Assign responsibilities for sub disciplines, such as IT asset disposition (ITAD).
- Ensure that Hardware Asset Management -related tools and services are properly evaluated, selected, implemented, configured and maintained, with appropriate integration with other sources of organizational data.
- Provide access to technology asset data in support of essential activities required to support the effective running of the business.
- Manage the everyday functions of the core Hardware Asset Management team. This includes staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions required to hold all IT and business stakeholders accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and benefit of digital technology assets throughout their life cycle.
- Managing the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices.
Requirements of the Hardware Asset Manager
Behaviors and Competencies
The IT asset manager acts in a leadership role and must demonstrate the following leadership attributes:
- Strategic thinking — An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to develop a vision and strategy for Hardware Asset Management and execute it effectively in order to drive results toward those objectives
- Interpersonal skills — Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Strategic relationship management — Includes working with vendors during compliance audits
- Strategic vision — Ability to sense emerging needs and drive change as Hardware Asset Management develops and matures to meet organizational and technology challenges
The Hardware asset manager must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business and technical concepts, and then effectively communicate these concepts with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Ability to read and interrupt contracts to properly manage digital technology, which includes license and maintenance agreements
- Ability to manage the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices in a large scale. Demonstrable experience of managing assets in hundreds of thousands will be required.
The Hardware asset manager must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- Technology asset life cycle (whether digital technology, information, financial or physical assets), best practice governance, tools and services
- Policy, process, and procedure development and implementation
- Technology contracts and their likely cost implications through the technology asset life cycle
- Engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management legal, tax and accountancy advisors for additional information
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools
- Ability to manage effective deployment, collection and disposition of assets and managing the devices through its lifecycle
Additionally, an understanding of IT business continuity, cybersecurity, and integrated risk management and optimization methodologies is highly desirable, along with knowledge of IT management.
The following experience is considered essential:
- A management role, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff
- Prior Hardware Asset Management roles (hardware or software) or demonstrable experience of working with IT asset management professionals to deliver Hardware Asset Management capability and improved business outcomes
- Atleast 16 years of experience with IT, enterprise asset management or information management
- Demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management
- Experience with building business requirements for digital technology tools and services, developing business cases, and selecting solutions using RFP documentation and processes
- Experience leading system or tool implementations, with responsibility for verifying capabilities, outputs, dependencies and implementation scope
- Experience managing deployment, collection and disposition of assets in a large scale with globally distributed workforce.
The following experience is considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- 13+ years of experience working in the working in a large IT/ITeS organization
- 13+ years of experience in managing external IT service providers handling digital technology assets
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
This is a sensitive role dealing with commercial risks and significant costs. The organization must have a high level of confidence in the integrity and track record of the individual appointed to this role.
The following certifications are considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Certified IT Asset Manager
- COBIT 5 Foundation
Education and Training
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance, IT, engineering, business management or a related field
- Tertiary qualifications in financial accounting, project management or data analysis, or a legal or paralegal qualification that includes contract, copyright or intellectual property law are preferred
This is a field job like any other sales job, which requires you to travel for your assigned
geography, ABPs (Agents), LAs and customer’s location (as and when required).
You will be evaluated on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet
your business targets (No. of active, successful ABPs (Agents) and LAs, distribution build up and
overall premium targets).
As a team manager, you will accompany the team of ABPs on pre and post sales such as claim
HDFC Life believes in technology driven sales and you will learn new technology/Mobility
enhancements, to comply with the Sales Management Process.
As a business development professional you will be uphold organizational values in every action
and ensure business ethics and integrity. You are expected to be compliant to regulatory and
About Channel where you will join:
Variable Agency is a fast growing sales channel, which leverages distribution of insurance products
through Life Advisors. The ABPs recruit, develop and train the Life Advisors (LA) for life insurance sales.
Age : 24 – 45 years
Education: Graduation in any stream
Please connect with HR representative for further requirements
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Job Title: Bidding Manager
Exp: 2-15 years
Job Location- Pune
Search for relevant bids issued by state / central Govt. / Municipal Corporations / District Zilla Parishad
Own the bid management process. Lead and manage the preparation of bids and proposals, ensure
consistent quality, uniformity and timely delivery
Review bid requirements & determine key commercial & technical issues for compliance / non-compliance
Manage the development of technical offerings for proposals
Engage with vendors/partners - technically and commercially to bring out an effective and customized
value proposition along with multiple departments
Coordinate with the Finance team and the various functional departments for bid pricing preparation
based on established product work breakdown structure and pricing data in bid-pack format
Lead the risk management process as per corporate guidelines
Ensure proposals are submitted on time to meet deadlines
Participate in the review of proposal deliverables ensuring the proposal package meets the structure &
Work along with Sales and operations and Delivery teams on RFP/RFQ’s requirements for proposal
Must-Have Skills/ Knowledge:
Should have experience in online bid submission for government bids (preference to healthcare domain)
High level of proficiency in MS Excel, and MS Word and basic knowledge of Project management tools
Should have worked on a minimum of 2-3 large size bids (Minimum INR 20 Cr) with end-to-end ownership for
making technical and commercial proposals
Should have experience in Bidding / Auction / Proposal
Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, Jivika has a dedicated team operating from 5 states within India -
Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Jharkhand, and Meghalaya. Social Impact Driven Enterprise - Jivika
introduced its 1st service innovation VaccineOnWheels in 2019 - India’s 1st Doctor based Mobile Vaccination
Transforming India’s Healthcare Ecosystem
Our Founder - Jignesh Patel a vision is to take healthcare services near the community by building an affordable,
equitable, and quality mobile healthcare ecosystem for the underserved within urban and rural India. Our mission
is to serve 25 million by 2025. Jivika’s strong roots today have expanded its branches to
- CancerCareAtHome: To provide Cancer care at home
- MedicalCareOnWheels: To provide primary care to remote villages in partnership with the Government
through a doctor-based mobile medical unit
- VaccineOnWheels: To provide additional vaccines not covered by the government at a subsidized rate to
One of the fastest growing Healthcare Startup
In April 2019, Jivika started with a single employee as our founder being 1st employee with rented premises in
Thergaon, Pune. Now we are standing tall with owned Head Office at Baner Pune and multiple offices in different
cities. Our company has started hiring employees from premium B-Schools like IIMs and premium Engineering
schools like IITs. While working towards our mission of 25 million by 2025, we are proud to serve 2.5+ million by
Candidates should have experience into field sales
Core sales Experience
Technical Sales Engineer
Should be from Mechanical Background.
Able to achieve sales Target
Interested candidates please apply ASAP.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities with HR Managers in various industries
- Build network of HR Consultants and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions
- Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role ( Freshers can Also Apply)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, second language a plus
- Experience with customer relationship tools
- Ability to travel
• On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. • Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
• Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
• Ensuring timely collection of all revenue from clients
• Ensuring end to end client relationship management and servicing
• Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
• Responsibility for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
• Mapping of new projects and new Broker in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new brokers to ensure coverage across designated territory.
• Ensuring cases/checks are initiated as per client specifications.
• Ensuring consistent quality and delivery.
• Identifying insufficiencies/clarifications within the agreed time.
• Meeting the established service levels and TAT’s.
• Ensuring continuous adherence to existing guidelines on various aspects of delivery, response to internal clients, mail etiquette.
• Maintaining integrity, Discipline and confidentiality related to related policies/ procedures.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Communication Skills.