- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Be Doing
In this role, you will use modern technology and techniques to coordinate work across Fictiv’s global manufacturing network. You will bring or develop expertise in security, reliability, and performance as we expand overseas.
You will work closely with our architecture team to design technical solutions that involve advanced software configuration, domain-driven system design, and automation through custom software.
- Proficient in Python, JS, XML, Odoo Framework
- 3+ years’ experience working in Odoo
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Hands-on, technical ERP developer expertise with good knowledge across core modules
- Diligent worker, not afraid to set a fast pace of development for self or team.
- Self-starter, able to work without a large amount of direction and can learn complex systems quickly
- Willing to work collaboratively with offshore teams
What’s In It for You?
Opportunity To Showcase Your Expertise
Think of the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic processes. Showcase your expertise for diving into challenges and for developing “outside of the box” technical solutions that will solve business problems. A divergent mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture, giving you creative liberty to exhibit your strength in developing ERP solutions that will demonstrate your technical prowess, in addition to your functional understanding as well.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are lots of Software Engineering jobs out there. The question is whether they will afford you the opportunity to be innovative and rapidly grow your career. Come and be challenged by complex business problems that you can solve. Help us up-level and shape our engineering development practices while working with world-class team members. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best and grow beyond what you’ve mastered.
Impact in this Role
The ERP systems are the backbone of Fictiv and critical to our success. You will build and support the system that run our day-to-day back-office operations. With your expertise in ERP, you will offer creative technology solutions to the problems, enabling the entire business to perform at higher levels of productivity and directly help us push technological boundaries.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
You’ll be working as part of the HR & Talent Acquisition team collating and analysing data, using Tableau as your main tool.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help to tell stories and insights with data”
What you will really be doing
Analysing and data from the HR & Talent Acquisition Team
Interpreting data to give meaningful insights
Creating Tableau dashboards for key metrics
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
3 + Years of experience as an analyst
Excellent Tableau experience
Good working knowledge of SQL
Excellent spreadsheet skills
A background in querying and visualising data
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
- Monitor and evaluate channel integration effectiveness and stability
- Identify and resolve potential gaps in partner integration and share with relevant stakeholders
- Resolve day-to-day queries of sellers regarding any partner integrations
- Build scalable end-to-end processes by aligning multiple teams
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
- Handle multiple communication channels with different partners like Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior developer or technical support experience in SaaS industry (preferable but not mandatory)
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of APIs and ability to write database queries for debugging (SQL, no SQL etc.)
- Above par debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of End to end E-commerce process is a plus
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
Title: Senior Dynamics AX F&0 Functional consultant
Position: Full Time
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Hours: 1.30 PM to 10:30 PM IST
Exp Level : 6 to 9 Years
- Provide input regarding Dynamics AX capabilities and functionality to our clients
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business needs to define systems requirements for Dynamics AX
- Document business requirements for implementation using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Act as the liaison between the business users and the IT implementation core team
- Test the functionality developed by the implementation team against the business requirements
- Full end to end life cycle Dynamics AX projects with emphasis on the finance /Production/Trade & Logistics modules etc.
- Ensuring project scope and responsibilities are clearly articulated to enable effective management of client expectations and project change control.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver additional solutions within the existing client base.
- Provide training to business users on implemented module.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta functional resource with 6+ years of experience across the modules
- Demonstrated ability to deliver ERP implementation projects to a structured project and software development methodology in a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training and consulting in Dynamics Axapta
- Excellent communications skills with both technical and non-technical people.
- High energy, self-motivation and integrity.
- Good at people management and should have 4+ years of experience working as a functional lead and handling a team.
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking).
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Handle urgent escalation issues, ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials). Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global teams and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management as required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.