Primary responsibilities will include:
- In-depth involvement and ownership of the financial and taxation due diligence function of the firm at every stage of the portfolio company’s transitional journey
- Developing a deep understanding and analysis of the portfolio company’s financial model
- Portfolio monitoring and financial/operational analysis
- Competition benchmarking and analysis
- Creation of frameworks and guidelines for key business functions both internal and with portfolio companies
- Stage-wise financial and operational goals setting and assessment for portfolio companies
- External and Internal reporting on a Quarterly and Annual basis
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- CA preferred
- Working in Big 4 or 6 companies
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Should possess strong ethics and high integrity
Job Title: Accounts & Audit Executive
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Gender - Male
Working days:- 5
Location: Mumbai (Andheri West)
Roles and responsibilities:-
Understanding internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objective.
Initiating improvements to the Financial Control and Auditing process.
Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data’s & reports.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
Identify loopholes and suggest appropriate risk management activities.
Maintain open communication with management committee.
Conduct follow up audits.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Experience in Accounting and Audit
Experience in finalization of accounts
Experience in payroll audit
Knowledge and expertise in Ind AS, IFRS, Accounting and Audit Standards
Minimum 3 years of experience is needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
|1. Management of group's cash flow.|
|2. Credit Control and Receivables Management.|
|3. Management of Incentives and Refunds.|
|4. Budgeting and Cost Control|
|5. Compliances of RBI, Banks and DGFT.|
|6. Book - keeping of all financial transactions.|
|7. MIS reporting|
|1. Montiroing of Long term and short term capital requirements.|
|2. Raising of Funds depending upon the capital requirements.|
|3. Investment the surplus funds of the group.|
|4. Managing the foreign exposure of the group through hedging.|
|5. Reducing the cost of capital for the overall group.|
|6. EXIM management|
a start-up environment.
Language Proficiency: Robust command over language along with proficiency with
compliance terms as per Indian GAAP and able to review compliance and latest taxation
System Knowledge: Well versed and working knowledge of MS Office and SAP/ERP
Working days: 2 Saturdays off in a month.
Qualification Required: Chartered Accountant
Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions on Pan India
Responsible for various MIS as requested by the management
Responsible for maintaining & finalisation of books of accounts of the company.
Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labour tax compliances
including returns and coordination with vendors
Report Accurate financials on timely basis i.e. monthly/Quarterly/Half
yearly/Annually to CFO/board
Comply with the requirements of internal and external auditors on timely basis
Managing the accounts receivable and payable and report the delinquencies/Credit
Loss with aging as per policy of the board
A Problem solver with a go getter approach and able to maintain a healthy
relationship with other stakeholders across the company.
Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other
Provide assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business
Plans, develop best available strategies and implement
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
Are you a Finance enthusiast and can handle daily finance processes with ease? Here is a role where you will work with a trendy brand and grow with the brand.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.As the Accounts Executive, you will manage all the accounting duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
- Having knowledge of time office and payroll processing.
- Managing payroll accounting & its controlling.
- Handling reconciliation of primary and secondary sales stock and preparation of data for GST return (GSTR-1 & 3B)
- Handling GST audit, TDS filling return and payment/refund processing.
- Coordinating with all the internal departments.
- Making PCS rate payment.
- Maintaining accounting and book keeping.
- Managing expenditures within allotted budget.
What you need to have:
- Having a B.Com degree is a must.
- Good understanding and experience in FMCG sector, especially e-commerce in handling finance.
- Must have good working knowledge of excel.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting regulations/processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 3,00,000 to 4,00,000
Should be CA qualified, or an MBA Finance, similar & relevant qualification, Big4 experience preferred
Work Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
Salary Range 6-8LPA
•Management Accounting, Reconciliation, Intercompany Reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable
•Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time, management of Companies Act Compliances
•Responsible for oversight and providing guidance to core activities such as: fixed asset management, taxation
•Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
•Responsible for preparation of monthly performance decks, sales and other reporting requirements
Hands on QuickBooks, Excel, VBA
- M. Com with 4 / 5 years of experience,
- CA Inter with 3 to 5 years of experience,
- preferably in MIS reporting, Monthly closing of Books of Account, preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Schedules, etc.
- Working knowledge in SAP preferable
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting