About Human Cloud Business Solutions
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
- Responsible for the entire infrastructure including Production (both bare metal and AWS).
- Manage and maintain the production systems and operations including SysAdmin, DB activities.
- Improve tools and processes, automate manual efforts, and maintain the health of the system.
- Champion best practices, CI-CD, Metrics Driven Development
- Optimise the company's computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Maintain security of the system
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- 7+ years of experience into DevOps/Technical Operations
- Extensive experience in operating scripting language like shell, python, etc
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications using tools such as Jenkins
- Hands on experience in using configuration management tools such as Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, etc
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VMs, Containers utilizing tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Hands on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Azure,GCP, etc
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of security/ethical hacking
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash
- Have experience with Cassandra, Hadoop, or Spark
- Have experience with Mongo, Hive
- 2 years of experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience working with Apache, Nginx, JBoss, and Tomcat Servers.
- Understanding of load balancing technologies.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong in GitLab CI/CD.
- Passionate to resolve reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Basic awareness but strong interest to learn, work, and grow in the DevOps area.
- DevOps/Operations, Dev or QA background with some awareness or practical experience working on Cloud (AWS services ELB, VPC, S3, RDS ), Python/Shell scripting, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Infra-as-a Code concepts using AWS, Terraform, Cloud formation.
- Should be Good in Unix and aware of basic networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAT, TCP/IP).
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning.
- Worked on system backup & recovery.
One of our US based client is looking for a Devops professional who can handle Technical as well as Trainings for them in US.
If you are hired, you will be sent to US for the working from there. Training & Technical work ratio will be 70% & 30% respectively.
Company Will sponsor for US Visa.
If you are an Experienced Devops professional and also given professional trainings then feel free to connect with us for more.
Implement integrations requested by customers
Deploy updates and fixes
Provide Level 2 technical support
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Develop scripts to automate visualization
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Multiple Clouds [AWS/Azure/GCP] hands on experience
Good Experience on Docker implementation at scale.
Kubernets implementation and orchestration.
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10-member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements and deliver the end-to-end project.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer. Experience with the Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area· Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience· Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etc)
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
● Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Participating in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should be able to work on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
● an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!