We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Administer Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security suite + Intune
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory security groups
- Experience with configuring Microsoft 365 security policies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies and tools to get the job done
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communications skills to be able to communicate with people to understand and comprehend underlying issues
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA/MCSE/MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Network configuration and management
- Fortinet firewall configuration
About Geospoc geospatial services
What you will need:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Proficient in Golang
- Strong understanding of either HTTP (or gRPC protocol) and serialisation formats like
- Excellent attitude and passion for working in a team with a doer attitude
- Experience in producing/consuming and using Kafka
- Experience in building low latency, high volume REST API requests handling
- Experience in working with relational databases (like Postgres)
- Experience in working in distributed caches like Redis
- Experience in technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, git, terraform
- Experience working in any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, etc.,) preferably GCP
- Ability to Get Stuff Done!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Part of a Cloud Governance product team responsible for installing, configuring, automating and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of customers that consume multiple cloud environments.
- Ensure availability of internal & customers' hosts and services thru monitoring, analysing metric trends, investigating alerts.
- Explore and implement a broad spectrum of open source technologies. Help the team/customer to resolve technical issues.
- Extremely customer focused, flexible to be available on-call for solving critical problems.
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the Product deployments, Cloud Governance & Customer Success.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in managing Azure IaaS, PaaS services for customer production environments
- Well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and CI/CD
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration, server hardening and security compliance
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good command in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing version control platforms (e.g. Git, SVN)
• Debugging dropped packets, whether at the network, NIC, OS, or application layers
• Troubleshooting kernel panics and system hangs
• Analyzing performance issues
• Fine-tuning processes to run with the least jitter
• Directing support for our continuously active servers, lines, and low-latency network
• Installing, configuring, and deploying fully-distributed Red Hat Linux systems
• Taking a role in researching, testing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining cutting- edge, ultra low-latency systems and network technologies
• Participating in an on-call rotation
• Deploy, monitor, and configure a complex suite of trading applications
Experience - 2-7yr
NP - immediate joiner to 30 days
o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow