This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude
About Solutionec Private Limited
About this role
If you like to develop strong architecture and framework for a product, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power Cutshort and our other applications
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Focus on code optimisation, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Identify architectural weaknesses, design issues, performance and scalability issues, and recommend solutions.
- 1 - 4 years of full-time experience in working on backend technologies like NodeJS, MongoDB, Firebase, etc
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch
- Understanding of scaling up the engineering and deploying processes is desirable.
- Ability to make architectural decisions (choice of development frameworks and tools, database optimisations, load handling)
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here:https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1"> https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
3+ years of Experience in software Design and development and familiar with technologies - Java, Java-J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Ajax, REST API, Micro services etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Knowledge in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements.
Ability to understand infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS Fundamendals
Excellent communication skills
ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
Good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
- Candidate Should have 5+ Years Of Experience in Core Java
- You will need strong development skills to work on and improve our Scala-based services, and be able to work together with senior teammates to create appropriate architectural design and ensure all aspects are appropriate to meet the business need.
- Excellent Functional Design and Functional Programming skills (more than 2 years of business experience in Scala and Java projects, respectively)
- Core skills in key supporting technologies and/or frameworks such as Play (AKKA) / Lagom
- Proven experience working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, performant and high quality products
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of SaaS (Software as a Service) environments
- Exposure to RESTful web APIs and a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Linux environments, Shell scripting etc
- Working with XML and JSON including parsing, asserting / matching and extracting
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and build tools, including Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and Ant
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SQS and Rabbit MQ
- Experience working on Live platform SDKs such as Twilio, AWS Elemental
Overall 2-8 years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot or other equivalent frameworks
Strong experience in HTML5 and CSS3 and should have basic experience in JS technologies
Good knowledge of database concepts, having SQL writing experience, and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strong oral and written communication.
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
- 2+ years' experience in creating applications using a framework such as CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel, Bootstrap.
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL/SQL, CSS, HTML, Apache server, Java script, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, XML, APIs, Version Control/Git.
- Linux server Handling - Min 3 years experience
- LAMP, PHP & MySQL, OOP's, CodeIgniter - 3 to 4 years experience
- Experience with Version Controlling Tools - SVN, Mantis & Git
- Able to create Solution Architecture and design based on requirements.
- Should possess excellent problem-solving skills and be a team player.
- Can identify technology trends and advances that may support the success of the project.
- Should have the ability to learn new tasks outside the immediate range of skills.
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with ideas regarding the development requirements.
- Determine the feasibility of ideas and identify the best way and tech stack to move ahead.
- Build products and api's as per the requirements with optimized code.
- Develop products considering scalable architecture and security.
- Testing and maintenance of different server environments.
- Handle code deployment on testing and production environments.
- Maintain code versioning and administer the database properly.
Who are we looking for?
A passionate developer
- Strong working knowledge of OOPS
- Functional programming principles
- Strong believer of Clean Code practices
- An advocate of TDD, BDD, SOLID, CI/CD, Lean development
You’ll easily settle in if:
You come from a strong Java/J2EE background with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Drop wizard
You have ample work experience in Caching, Multi-Threading, Asynchronous APIs, Exception Management and use of collections, Mocking, Unit testing tools like Junit & TestNG"
You are fluent with version control tools like GIT and Bitbucket
Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube
Willingness to take ownership of the technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
Exposure to AWS/Azure cloud and containerization
Have a good Understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
You ‘ll love:
Awesome opportunity to work with Micro Services architecture getting shipped on Cloud.
Experience in working with automated build deploy powered by Code Analysis, Automated Tests, Functional and Nonfunctional analysis, Blue Green deployment and much more
First-hand experience on broader enterprise application concerns like Message Bus, Queues, Caches, Concurrency and Parallelization
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help us build the tools, services, and applications that will enable us to be the planet’s most patient-focused pharmacy. You will work on projects ranging from greenfield initiatives to matured products with an active user base.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and implement products using event driven micro-services architecture.
- Interact with Product Managers and key stake-holders on regular basis to understand and execute Product vision.
- Take charge of end-to-end feature development, right from proof-of-concept to production deployment and support
- Brainstorm and lead continuous improvement projects for product
- Providing feedback to peer developers on code quality and development standards.
- Mentoring team on strong coding and design standards.
- Setting the bar high for development practises while striking the right balance between pragmatism and perfection for code and processes.
- Effectively document API's and services using Swagger/OpenAPI, visualize flow and dependencies using diagrams, and create technical documents on engineering wikis.
- Present crisp and clear feature demos to stakeholders.
Some of our opensource projects- https://meet.google.com/linkredirect?authuser=0&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmedly">https://github.com/medly
We don’t expect anybody to be an expert on all of these, but you should be deeply familiar with some, and a self-starting learner who isn’t afraid to ask for help:
- At least one JVM language
- Functional Programming,
- OO Design, Clean Code, SOLID principles
- Solid grasp on HTTP, and REST
- Web based SaaS product development
- Deployment to AWS or any cloud
- Test Driven Development,
- Security Compliance like HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2
- Git, Linux, CI/CD, Gradle, IDEA
- Security based on OAuth2 / OIDC
- SQL and NoSQL DBs like PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
- SQL Migration tools like Liquibase, Flyway
- Semantic Versioning, Feature Toggles, PR, Feature Branches
What you`ll need:
- 3+ Years of experience mainly on Backend Development using any two languages (Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, Ruby etc.)
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
You will work on the following:
- Develop service/APIs using Kotlin/Micronaut Node/Serverless
- Aurora Serverless PostgreSQL DB
- AWS, Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, Cognito, Okta
- Github, Github Actions, SonarCloud
- Database versioning using tools like Liquibase
- Terraform to manage infra
- Cloudwatch/AWS X-Ray to monitor the infra
- Opportunity to make Open Source Contribution
At Kyt, we are building an online-first, global academy focused on extracurricular learning for kids. Our mission is to ensure that every kid around the world gets access to holistic education while being able to learn using content, tools and technologies that teaches them concepts - some even better than offline. Bringing in technology as a differentiator to teach kids concepts and help them practice is key to our product development path.
- Experience of 6+ years across product based companies
- Should have worked on building B2C products. Having experience in building edtech products would be a major plus.
- Should be an avid programmer with great problem solving skills.
- Should have a great grasp over NodeJs/Typescript/ AWS microservices
- Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems. Should have significant experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases.
- Should have knowledge of software architecture, system thinking and design patterns.