It's regarding a permanent opening with Data Semantics
We are Product base company and Microsoft Gold Partner
Data Semantics is an award-winning Data Science company with a vision to empower every organization to harness the full potential of its data assets. In order to achieve this, we provide Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions to enterprises across the globe. Data Semantics was listed as one of the top 20 Analytics companies by Silicon India 2018 & CIO Review India 2014 as one of the Top 20 BI companies. We are headquartered in Bangalore, India with our offices in 6 global locations including USA United Kingdom, Canada, United Arab Emirates (Dubai Abu Dhabi), and Mumbai. Our mission is to enable our people to learn the art of data management and visualization to help our customers make quick and smart decisions.
Our Services include:
Business Intelligence & Visualization
App and Data Modernization
Low Code Application Development
Internet of Things
Data Warehouse Modernization
Robotic Process Automation
Sirius – World’s most agile conversational AI platform
Contactless Attendance Management System
Company URL: https://datasemantics.co
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer for on of our premium client.
Experience: 2-9 years
Python, PySpark, the Python Scientific Stack; MLFlow, Grafana, Prometheus for machine learning pipeline management and monitoring; SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own open-source data pipelining framework called Kedro, Dask/RAPIDS; Django, GraphQL and ReactJS for horizontal product development; container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, CircleCI/Jenkins for CI/CD, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP, and Azure as well as Terraform and Cloudformation for deployment
Data Modeler JD: -
1. Understand and translate business needs into dimension models supporting long-term solutions
2. Experience on building models on ERwin or similar tools.
3. Experience and understanding on dimensional data model, customer 360 and Entity relationship model.
4. Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
5. Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
6. Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects
7. Maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
8. Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
9. Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
10. Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
11. Evaluate models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
12. Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
13. Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
14. Develop data models according to company standards
15. Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
16. Good to have Home appliance/Retail domain knowledge and Azure Synapse.
Job Functions: Information Technology
Employment Type - Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION:. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Ensure new features and subject areas are modelled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view. Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences. Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modelling.
• Providing technical leadership to large enterprise scale projects. You will also be responsible for preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project Roles & Responsibilities.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Desired Experience/Skills:
• Must have total 5+ yrs. in IT and 2+ years' experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 4+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects.
• Must have experience at least two end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 3 end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise preferably on Oracle.
• Expertise in Snowflake – data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
• Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
• Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
• Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
• Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
• Experience with data security and data access controls and design
• Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
• Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
• Must have expertise in AWS or Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS)
• Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect (Desirable)
• Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
• Must have experience of Agile development methodologies
• Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:Bachelor's and/or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• You are self-motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
• You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
• You stay ahead with all the latest trends and technologies
• You are particular about following industry best practices and have high standards regarding quality
- Minimum 3 yrs of exp in Informatica Big data Developer(BDM) in Hadoop environment.
- Have knowledge of informatica Power exchange (PWX).
- Minimum 3 yrs of exp in big data querying tool like Hive and Impala.
- Ability to designing/development of complex mappings using informatica Big data Developer.
- Create and manage Informatica power exchange and CDC real time implementation
- Strong Unix knowledge skills for writing shell scripts and troubleshoot of existing scripts.
- Good knowledge of big data platforms and its framework.
- Good to have an experience in cloudera data platform (CDP)
- Experience with building stream processing systems using Kafka and spark
- Excellent SQL knowledge
Soft skills :
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attitude of learning new technology
- Regular interaction with vendors, partners and stakeholders
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as:T-Test &Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Neural Networking
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.
- Be part of the CS Strategy & Operations team that strives to make a difference.
- Assimilate data and analytics to create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Analyze reports to detect problems during data collection and help review data that has been collected.
- Monitor data to identify trends and anomalies that might showcase abnormal behavior.
- Interpret data, develop dashboards and reports.
- Generate and share routine/ ad-hoc reports as required.
- Work with team members to drive CS processes.
- Monitor, update, and drive implementation of MIS reports.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience of 2-3 years in a high-transaction MIS environment.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets / Excel (vLookup, pivot table, charts, and adept in trend Metrics)
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, SQL, Data Studio
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to learn new things and is able to quickly deploy them.
- Is an empathetic team player.
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
● Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
● Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
● Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve
engagement along the customer life cycle.
● Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
● Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
● Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
● Work with cross functional teams.
• Data Analytics Visionary.
• Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
• Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
• Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
• Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
• Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
• Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.