Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best-in-class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centers in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services, Application Hosting, GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming, Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 7 years
• In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
• Exposure to opensource platforms like Openstack, Citrix Xen, KVM, OpenNAS, FreeNAS, CryptoNAS, PFSense, OPNSense, etc
• Exposure to Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Working knowledge of RAID (Hardware / Software), ZFS, NFS and LVM
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, Web Services, LDAP, eMail Services and SNMP
• Additional Skills: AWS, Linux Certification Administration experience in PostgreSQL, OEM Certifications (RHCE) is an advantage
• Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills.
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify automation scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary Skills:
- Hands-on experience in Python, Shell Scripting, and SQL Queries
- Good experience in Linux.
- Hands-on experience in Python, Shell Scripting, and SQL Queries.
4.Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
- Budget- 2-3 years (upto 8.5 LPA) and 3-4 (upto 11 LPA)
- NP- Immediate-15 Days
Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Manager
This role requires a person to drive the engineering of our cloud infrastructure by aligning with various stakeholders, advising teams on Cloud Solutions, and building and upskilling a team to aid in this.
Continuously engage with various stakeholders within Porter, understand their requirements, design and continuously evolve the overall Cloud Infrastructure strategy for Porter to meet the overall goals of the company
○ Work with application developers to design scalable, robust systems using cloud native architecture principles and help them achieve their operational goals
○ Understand the needs of data analysis stakeholders and help design data infrastructure to meet them.
○ Speak with Business leaders to align the team’s road map with business goals like International Expansion, Cost Reduction, goals, etc.
○ Engage with legal counterparts to ensure Porter meets its compliance
obligations, especially in terms of security and privacy.
Cloud Platform Solutions
Identify common cloud requirements, build platform services to solve them and drive adoption across other teams
○ Maintain reliable infrastructure for our servers to run on
○ Identify Infrastructure-as-Code tools and educate application teams to provision cloud infrastructure
○ Build and maintain convenient CI / CD infrastructure requiring minimal effort from application developers to get their code to production reliably
○ Drive adoption of observability platforms for application visibility to help
application developers have complete visibility of their applications - logging, tracing and metrics.
Security & Privacy
Ensure security of all cloud infrastructure resources and data owned by Porter.
○ Ensure secure networking for all service communication, auditable data
movement and data access
○ Setup ease to use Access Control management and ensure adherence
○ Drive security best practices in every stage of application development
○ Ensure secure data storage ensure compliance with privacy laws and secure data access to prevent data leaks.
Empower Data Analysis teams to easily discover and communicate Business Insights by providing the right infrastructure to solve their pain points
○ Setup data infrastructure on which data pipelines can be set up to ingest data from application databases to a Data Lake
○ Provide reporting and visualization tools to our Data team to leverage this and provide Business Insights
Build and lead a team of highly motivated engineers consisting of Cloud Engineers, SREs and InfoSec.
○ Manage a team of upto 10 - 12 members
○ Develop a culture of ownership and empathy within the team
○ Set clearly defined responsibilities of various roles and at various levels
○ Do periodic assessment of reportees, chart their growth paths and train them.
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR. Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in 14 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners. We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of the supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives. If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (preferably AWS) >= 8-9 years
- Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
- Experience with git, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure, policy as code and infrastructure as code (Terraform, etc).
- Strong Linux Shell scripting experience
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the cloud native, container orchestration, gitops and observability spaces
- Experience with *nix systems, network protocols, dns and configuration management tools
- Experience with one of the programming languages like Python, Java, etc
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, and 24x7 production usage. Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB and InnoDB clusters.
- Expertise in MongoDB, MySQL backup, restore, replication will be
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience using AWS RDS, DMS, and CloudWatch·Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Should be good at performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Should be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.*
Key Requirements for the Role
MS WSUS ASP.NET, HTTP, WebServices Reverse Engineering & Debugging Performance Improvement
Network Programming skills
C++ to .NET Migration
Soft skills such as proficiency in Spoken English, Creativity, Intelligent Thinking
Type of work
Sustenance & Upgrade
For more information you may visit *
Designation: Kafka Consultant
- 3-8+ years of experience programming in a backend language (Java / Python), with a good understanding of troubleshooting errors.
- 5+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka / 3+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka
- Cloud Kafka, Control Central, Rest Proxy, HA Proxy, Confluent Kafka Connect, Confluent Kafka Security features
- 3-5+ years of working experience with different databases such as Oracle/Mysql/MongoDB/Snowflake/RDS databases.
- 3-5+ years of experience with AWS/GCP/Azure preferred AWS. AWS Solutions Architect certifications are preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana / Spl
- Proficient in building/scaling large systems end to end using Tibco BW5, BW6 or other high-performance languages,
- developer tools, CI/CD, DevOps, GitHub, Terraform, and Ansible.
SAP Basis / HANA
- Solution Manager/FRUN Experience with detail knowledge of how SOLMAN system is integrated with Ticketing Tools.
- Experience in Solution Manager Technical monitoring.
- End to end monitoring for the sap system during the changes when the monitoring is not available or until the new one is in place
- Manage the team to get the assigned task done on time adhering the SLA.
- Align with different stakeholders to discuss the progress of multiple tasks.
- SPOC of Alert management team.
- Able to solve and coordinate RCA and support during critical system behaviour.
- Audit Experience.
- Detailed Technical experience in SAP BASIS and HANA systems administrations.
- Experience in setting up System Replications, High Availability and Disaster recovery.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Proven track record of Client handling.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is desirable.
- Coach others recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Any Experience in SAP tools (SPC, LVM, etc.) will be advantage
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Any Experience ECS Managed Service Model would be added advantage
This role requires you to work on Linux systems and their associated services which provide the capability for IG to run their trading platform. Team responsibilities include daily troubleshooting and resolution of incidents, operational maintenance, and support for proactive and preventative analysis of Production and Development systems.
- Managing the Linux Infrastructure and web technologies
- Patching and upgrades of Redhat Linux OS and server firmware.
- General Redhat Linux system administration and networking.
iii. Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution of OS and network stack incidents.
iv. Configurations management using puppet and version control.
v. Systems monitoring and availability.
vi. Web applications and application routing.
vii. Web-site infrastructure, content delivery, and security.
- Day to day responsibilities will include: Completing service requests, responding to Incidents and Problems as they arise as well as providing day to day support and troubleshooting for Production and Development systems.
3. Create a run book of operational processes and follow a support matrix of products.
4. Ensuring Internal Handovers are completed, and all OS documentation is updated.
5. Troubleshoot system issues, plan for future capacity, and monitor systems performance.
6. Proactive monitoring of the Linux platform and ownership of these tools/dashboards.
7. Work with the delivery and engineering teams to develop the platform and technologies, striving to automate where possible.
8. Continuously improve the team, tools, and processes, support regular agile releases of applications and architectural improvements.
9. The role includes participating in a team Rota to provide out-of-hours support.
Ability / Expertise
This position is suited to an engineer with at least 8 years of Redhat Linux / Centos Systems Administration experience that is looking to broaden their range of technologies and work using modern tools and techniques.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude: -
Eager to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques alongside applying their existing skills and judgment.
• Pragmatic approach to balancing different work priorities such as incidents, requests and
Page Break troubleshooting.
- Can do/Proactive in improving the environments around them.
• Sets the desired goal and the plans to achieve it.
• Proud of their achievements and keen to improve further.
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviors will need to strongly align with our values:
• Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
• Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
• Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness, and organization, Flexible and adaptable
The successful candidate will be able to relate to the statements above and give examples that back them up. We believe that previous achievements signpost a good fit at IG.
• At least 4 years’ Systems Administration experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux / Centos 5/6/7 managed through a Satellite infrastructure.
• Managed an estate of 1000+ hosts and performed general system administration, networking, backup, and restore monitoring and troubleshooting functions on that estate.
• 1 Years of experience with scripting languages (bash/Perl/Ruby) and automating tasks with Puppet and Redhat Satellite. Experience with custom RPM generation.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. You will have resolved complex systems issues in your last role and have a solid understanding of the tools needed to do so.
• Excellent Communication (Listening, speaking, the transmission of concepts with/without examples, etc).
• Calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines. You will have brought critical production systems back to life.
- Perform technical feasibility studies of new technologies and architectures, including evaluation of OTS cloud offering.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the proprietary IOT connectivity devices for internal R&D teams during their development and verification
- Automate the creation and distribution of keys and certificates
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls for IoT connectivity devices.
- Tune server and application-level performance monitoring and alerting.
- Help define our roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs, considering architectural issues and tradeoffs
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with your applications
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules, and risk management.
- Works closely with the business analysts, software development and verification team, the functional manager, and the program manager.
- Collaborate and work with global teams in multiple locations.
- Interface with Global Privacy and Security team for the IoT Gateway understand security risks and recommendations and provide solutions to mitigate the security risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking / Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in Networking, shell scripting, and Linux internals, with a development background.
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs, VPN
- Linux System Administration and Networking work experience
- Configuring Firewalls(IP tables/firewall) and security software
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Shell, Python scripting experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams. Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with vendors and customers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Development background in Java/C++
- DevOps knowledge
- Good experience and exposure of cloud native architecture, development and deployment on public clouds AWS, Google Cloud etc
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintain, monitoring, data backup and recovery, securtiy and administration
- Understanding of clusters, distributed architecture, container environment
- Experience in networking, including linux, software defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks
- Knowledge of several middleware such as MySQL, Apache etc
- Responsible for managing network storage
- Disaster recovery and incident response planning
- Configuring/monitoring firewalls, routers, switches and other network devices
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the globally distributed cloud development and teams by mainitaning the cloud infrastructure labs hosted in a hybrid cloud environment
- Contribute towards optimization of preformance and acost of running the labs