We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best-in-class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centers in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services, Application Hosting, GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming, Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 7 years
• In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
• Exposure to opensource platforms like Openstack, Citrix Xen, KVM, OpenNAS, FreeNAS, CryptoNAS, PFSense, OPNSense, etc
• Exposure to Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Working knowledge of RAID (Hardware / Software), ZFS, NFS and LVM
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, Web Services, LDAP, eMail Services and SNMP
• Additional Skills: AWS, Linux Certification Administration experience in PostgreSQL, OEM Certifications (RHCE) is an advantage
• Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills.
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify automation scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Our client in Education startup is in need of an IT Administrator.
Worked on Website application and Mobile application will be an advantage
Track company’s computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently
Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement backup processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
Responsible for installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed.
Creating user accounts and performing access control.
Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
Ideal Candidate / Requirements
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Science or IT administration
Experience - 0-1 year into system administration
- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
- 4+ years of experience in developing database applications and reports
- Expert in SQL in various databases with good exposure to MySQL
- Hands on experience in query tuning for applications, APIs and reports
- Expertise in developing database procedures, triggers and events.
- Experience in AWS Aurora.
- Excellent communication skills.
- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework
- Maintain UNIX/Linux Operating System
- Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem
- Work with LAN/Network personnel to ensure compatibility with LAN applications and peripheral hardware to provide end users with reliable and stable working environment
- Support and maintain other vendor database software installed on the LAN servers
- Perform User Access Management.
- Experience supporting day-today administration functions including user account management and script creation
- Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary. Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability
- Install and configure storage arrays and allocate SAN and NAS storage to different OS platforms and/or administer ZFS storage pools, file system, snapshots, and clones.
- Experience in Linux hypervisors KVM, XEN.
- Good knowledge on open stack administration and service operations.
- Good experience on veritas net backup software.
- Strong experience in public clouds AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNM
- Good understanding on AWS outposts hybrid environment.
- Good experience in the windows server and OS side.
- Experience in Monitoring platforms like Zabbix, ELK, Grafana.
- Troubleshoot Hardware Issues, Installation, and testing of computer peripherals
- Perform/Implement Security Monitoring and audit to identify any possible security intrusions or breaches.
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or other related courses
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Linux virtualization
- good knowledge of UNIX and LINUX Operating systems, file systems, storage environments, and networking protocols
- Knowledgeable in Unix, Linux, Unix, Linux shell scripting. Practical scripting skills in Shell, PERL, Batch, Python
- good DBA skills MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Timescale, MongoDB
- Basic Messaging and Collaboration concepts and tools, Server Virtualization
- Practical understanding of Networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP, and VLANs
- Backup and Storage Management (Netback up mandatory).
- Familiar and can identify or interpret crash dump files and core dump files and monitor System Logs
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Core PHP, CodeIgniter, Yii, Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of open source platforms like WordPress
- Strong Knowledge in Mysql Database. Analyze, Create, and Normalize databases independently.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of Apache Server and Linux.
- Knowledge of XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS
- Should be able to handle the project independently.
- Can understand and work on running projects.
- Can be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Optimization and performance
Responsibilities and Duties
Working on the live project and client communication