Automotive Embedded Developer
Experience: 3-8 Years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Calicut
Company: Tata Elxsi
Skills : Embedded C, CAN Protocol, Vector Tools, Aspice. Design and Development of ECU
About KG Information Systems Private Limited
- Firmware Design and Development experience on different micro-controllers.
- C/C++ programming
- Linux Commands Operating System Concepts
- board bring up, embedded software, Kernel Build, Yocto
- Shell scripting Networking Concepts Openwrt OS Concepts
- Must have good Communication and Presentable skills.
- Experience on any Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM modules is a plus.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
This mail is regarding for the positions of Embedded Application Development (Automotive domain). Check the client details and job description mentioned below.
If you are interested please respond back and revert to me.
- Role : Embedded Application Development
- Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
NOTE: Pls look for candidates somebody who can take up the L1& L2 in this week itself.
Hand on experience in Automotive Embedded Software development using Embedded C
· Hand on experience in Microcontrollers
· Hands on experience in ClearCase or any configuration management tool will be added an advantage.
· Good in Autosar will be added an advantage.
· Knowledge on MISRA standards and tools
· Knowledge on Functional safety concepts, ISO 26262
· Good Experience of software development lifecycle
· Knowledge of the performance of reviews and review-techniques
· Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
As we discussed, please reply that you confirm the submittal to the client ZF for Embedded Development.
Full Name (First Name & Last Name)
Willing to Relocate
Experience: 4 to 12 years
- Familiar with AUTOSAR BSW and RTE, architecture, specifications, and configuration tools
- Strong fundamentals programming in C, embedded system concepts, and software build process
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to meet deadlines, and self-management skills
- Deep passion for solving problems to resolution, including root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic team environment
Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
Design, develop, code, test and debug system software Review code.
Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
Interface with hardware design and development Assess third party and open source software.
hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets Solid programming experience in C or C++.
Experience in programming Embedded C/C++ applications with strong background in C/C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
Experience in working with firmware, application and board support packages.
Expert knowledge on protocols like (RS485 SPI, I2C, ADCs, PWM, CAN).
Embedded development tools and methodologies. • Version Control Systems - Clear Case / RTC /GIT.
Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS. • Should have detailed knowledge and experience on microcontrollers / microprocessors ( 16 bit/32-bit).
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools.
Strong debugging skills.
Must be a self-starter.
Location:Bangalore / Chennai
Company Type: AI / Digital Product Design Service based
* Experience in C/C++ and have strong experience embedded application development and integration in Linux
* Good in creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
* Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills* Have experience working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment
We have a very urgent requirement with our client, please go through the job details and if interested do send us your updated resume and feel free to reach me.
Role: Functions Developer (Embedded c - Algorithm / Driving Functions Development)
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
● The suitable candidate shall have most of the following knowledge /skills/experience:
● Clear fundamentals of Analog and Digital Electronics. Knowledge of Full Hardware
Design Life Cycle.
● Knowledge of Circuit Simulation (PSPICE, NI Multisim, etc).
● Hand- On experience with HW designing rules, PCB Layout in Cadsoft Eagle/Altium Designer etc.
● Should have knowledge & experience with designing & developing 8/16 bit Microcontroller based close loop control systems and Arduino Platform.
● Circuit building and Circuit Analysis Skills.
● Component Data Sheet analysis skills.
● Project Requirement Analysis Protocols/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial interfaces(SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232).
● Hands-on experience in utilizing test equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function/Signal generator/Solder Station (SMD/DIP).
● Knowledge about Board Bring Up process.
● Testing (Integration testing, protocol/Driver testing, etc.).
● Experience in Embedded C programming and embedded system integration and can develop test cases for the same.
● Knowledge of IoT Open Source Programming / Development.
● Candidate will be responsible for research & development of M2M/IoT products.
● Candidate will be responsible for end-to-end embedded system integration.
Abilities on the following shall be of added advantage:
● Component Procurement
● Vendor Interaction
● Tools Management
● Costing and resource estimation
● Team management, Good Communication Skills, Pleasant Personality, Positive Attitude & Highly Creative
Contributory: Makes major contribution to decision or policy judgment on Technical matters of IoT/ M2M Projects, Vending Machines
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Healthy knowledge of most of the following:
● Embedded C
● 8/16 bit Microcontrollers
● Atmel Studio/ Arduino IDE
● Schematic / PCB layout design in Cadsoft Eagle / Altium Designer (SMD/DIP)
● Hands-on experience on Test equipment and solder stations (SMD/DIP)
● M2M / IoT based development
Excellent knowledge of OS concepts
Working knowledge with SW design and development tools
Basic knowledge of software and system integration
Excellent knowledge of AutoSAR architecture
Knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety,
|Knowledge of programming languages (Embedded C, C++)|
|Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge|
- Product and Application Development in C.
- Develop and debug Applications and Firmware in/for Embedded Linux Environment
- Design and development of real-time, multi-processor / multi-controller systems.
- Module-level design with proper software design practices
- 4+ years of C development AND Linux experience
- Linux user space and kernel space programming experience
- Linux system programming
- Work experience with 8 / 32-bit microcontroller programming
- Experience with CAN, MODBUS, and high power systems software development.
- Source revision control (git, svn)
- Degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- Linux command line and development tools (e.g. shell script, Make, CMake, GDB, and GNU development tools)
- Exposure to a full product development cycle.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C++)
- Programming experience in a high-level language (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of common Linux system calls, kernel interfaces, Linux device drivers, and configuration.
- Exposure to multi-processor product architecture.
- Experience in open source components and libraries (e.g. libxml, glib, qt, dbus, OpenSSL, curl, etc)
- Experience with Level2 AC EV chargers and/or DC fast chargers.
- Experience OR Knowledge with standards ISO 15118-2
- Add "8 bit / 16 bit / 32 bit microcontroller experience, specially ARM"