- Must possess a fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP.
- Must have strong experience in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Strong experience of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions.
- Thorough functional and code level knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
- Good experience on Caching & Performance improvement.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About AI Services
Job Description: Magento Developer
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment, and marketing systems
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-- critical environments
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level e-commerce software and servers
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
-Ability to mentor team members in core skills
Primary Technical Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication.
- 2 to 8 years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Experience with Magento 2.x
-Minimum 1+ yrs exp in Magento 2.x
SQL, PHP, CSS2, CSS3
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with OOP PHP (3+ years)
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required for this position
Secondary Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other e-commerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deploymentRestricted
Experience : 1- 6 yrs
Qualification - MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
1. Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
2. Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
3. Able to understand project requirements and handle project independently.
4. Strong learning capability.
5. Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
6. Framework experience would be beneficial.
7. Should be comfortable to work with the team.
8. Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Skills required :
1. Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
2. Strong learning capability.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development.
4. Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Magento/ Laravel/ Symfony/ Wordpress will be preferred.
5. Sound knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Jquery
PERKS & BENEFITS :
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in-house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from home
About Webkul :
- Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. is a leading ERP and E-Commerce development company with more than 1000 products in our marketplace and serves more than 80,000 customers worldwide. Working range of open source platform for E-Commerce, ERP, CMS. Webkul store is the largest plugin marketplace in the world and serving open source as well as other sectors.
- Our Culture is the most important factor for our growth. This is the place where people will be learning till they are working. We are now 400 plus from just 3, being a self-funded company it's a big count. We follow open communication, completely unbiased towards caste, creed, gender, and religion. We conduct many national and international conferences also.
Webkul is one of the largest open source contributors from India, We have more than 12000+ Github star, which is one of the largest from the country, Two of our open source projects :
Has been selected by GITHUB, you may visit- https://github.com/collections/made-in-india
We are also major open source contributor to popular open source project like :
Awards & Appreciation :
- Deloitte winner
- Magento Top Selling Extension Awards
- Top Enterprise Venture by Smart CEO
Startup 50 by smart CEO - 2018
To know about our partners and certifications please do visit:
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive knowledge in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Trained PHP Candidates
- Need to have good skills in web development and software design
Vervali Systems is looking for a talented Magento 2.0 developer that will be in charge of maintaining our eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- 2 to 4 Yrs. of experience in Magento 2.0
- Technology and Magento Knowledge
- Magento Development and Plug-in Customization
- Magento Migration
- Third-Party integrations
- Front End & Back End Development
- Custom CMS Themes development skills
- Strong widget development skills for Magento 2.0
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Quick Learners
Location: Andheri Sakinaka (Client Place) / Vasai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Web Development / Programming
Magento module development (Back-End)
Realization of developments following a cycle in V (agility)
Elaboration of test scenarios and execution of tests
Application acceptance with referring users
Management of a development unit
Train level 1 support teams
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
Unit tests : PHPUnit / Mockery / GIT / Jenkins / Jira / Agile methodology
TECHNICAL SKILLS RECOMMENDED :
Should have sound knowledge on Shopify Custom Designing & Development.
Who has worked with Shopify Scripts and loves diving into Liquid to build custom enhanced functionalities
Expertise in HTML, CSS, jQuery, Wordpress or other frontend technologies
Generate a custom-tailored Shopify theme and altering the pre-existing template.
Should have a good understanding of Product, Discount, Order APIs, and customization using the APIs
The developer must be able to do Shopify cart development, Shopify plugin development, integration of third-party apps and other related tasks,
Responsibilities and Duties
A must for the Shopify developer to have the skills to solve all minor-to-major problems arising during development.
Important to have proven communication skills, ability to understand requirements, independently handle Shopify projects