- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch
About Digital Aristotle
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 10,000+ Contractors, Project Managers, and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Job Description :
Mean Stack/Full-stack developer, job role includes from front-end development to backend development HTML, CSS and Angular JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MongoDB, S3.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Node.js with MongoDB
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- 2-4 years experience building web-scale, highly available back ends for the web and/or mobile.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS Angular and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of document, key/value or another non-relational database system such as Redis.
Specific Skills : MongoDB,Node.js, Angular.JS, Software Architecture, Front-End Development, Backend Development, HTML5 & CSS3, Unit Testing
● Working as a Software Engineer
● Contribution in solutioning for any given problem statement
● Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components
anywhere in the Software stack.
● Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and
develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
● Assist in task planning, estimation & scheduling
● Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new
● Work with the Architecture team whenever is required
● Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Should be good in backend technologies like NodeJS using frameworks
● Having Python working experience is a plus
using ReactJS(Framework - NextJS)
● Should be good in working with databases (MySQL/MongoDB)
● Good to have Cloud knowledge on AWS
● Good to have knowledge on CI/CD, Docker,Jenkins
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as dynamo db or firestore and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Project Management: Gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, and managing a project timeline.
- Provide technical related consultation to team members.
- Be updated with the latest trends, tools, and technological development.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- API design, creation, and integrations.
- Exposure to AWS, Digital Ocean, GIT.
Experience Required : 3 to 8 years.
Location : Permanent Work From Home
Salary : Best in Industry
- We are a Product Development Company and in Recent years as covid continues. Demand for Digitalisation of Producsts and business has shot up
- We are looking for a Full stakc Developer - Who can manage teams of Developers. Understand requirements and convert to Tech Products
- Your Responsiblities would be
- Manage Teams of Developers on Different Projects ( FrontEnd, Backend and App)
- Daily Check-in with proper teams, solving/guiding their issues and liason with Stakeholders on project status and delivery schdule
- Convert / Capture requirements and Propose Archiecture, Data Flow, Database Design, API Lists involved, Pages to be developed in frontend.
- Manage multiple projects / teams of Developers
We are seeking a very talented remote/onsite Senior Software Engineer, proficient in front-end and backend development. We prefer to rapidly develop with frequent releases and aim to provide amazing experiences for our end users.
Each engineer is treated as a true owner, with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are looking for a product minded, independent thinker -- not someone whose hand we will hold to make product decisions. We aim for a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
- * Work with cutting-edge front-end and back-end technologies in designing, building, and maintaining performance, responsiveness, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- * Write high-quality front-end & back-end code, complete with automated unit and integration tests, as well as participate in code reviews.
- * Partner with product, marketing, and customer success to develop a highly interactive web application that fosters innovation.
- * Collaborate with other Software Engineers to evaluate and recommend new technologies, and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations and best practices.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- * Minimum of 4 years' experience in fast-paced, nimble teams building software at scale
- * A proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- * Have detailed knowledge of responsive CSS, the box model, semantic markup, and HTML5.
- * An appreciation for good design, and the desire to translate visual ideas into working, beautiful code.
- * Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
- * Ability to solve complex data problems and think of best ways to present these to users.
- * Strong team player with excellent communication skills and high degree of ownership and drive.
Candidates with varying backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We do not require prior knowledge of technologies in our stack, only a desire to learn them.
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a highly driven WordPress Web Developer to join our growing organization. In this role you will manage and continually improve our website and associated properties. This individual will work primarily with the Marketing team. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
Create and maintain the documentations of development work
Ongoing security patching
Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
Experience developing pages in Wordpress
Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
PHP and WordPress experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/7i2o_tszj5g__;!!K5ATeMLGHIlgtw!N_9bFG2WvSVHNjvQfjuOpRN_CRuOAVcjK-OUBF5KymSi-XOFAnfRCVoBcyNhxGRFJi6P$" target="_blank">Hear from our leadership team
https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications/awards" target="_blank">Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
https://blog.zoom.us/category/company-news/" target="_blank">Visit our Blog
http://zoom.us/download" target="_blank">Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on https://www.instagram.com/zoom/" target="_blank">Instagram
A full-stack developer handles both: Front-end and Back-end. need to build web pages, websites, create UI, make the website simple and attractive.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) along with CSS3 and HTML5. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
React Native, MongoDB, Node JS Knowledge is a plus.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Graduation/ masters in computer science
- Good communication
- Minimum 1 years of experience in mobile application and web application development.
- Back end skills: Node Js, Mongo DB (Added advantage)