PrestaShop Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You like working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, and creating sales playbooks, sales enablement content, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM, and analytical tools.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure the data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
- Interact with IT & BFSI companies for recruitment of trained candidates from the company.
- Develop and maintain top-level relationships with designated accounts to establish a clear and comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Develop, expand, maintain and report on a pipeline of qualified recruitment opportunities.
- Design and implement strategies for expanding the company’s B2B segment.
- Build, mentor, and lead an effective B2B sales team.
- Conduct and host talks with Senior Management of corporates.
- Prepare operational, recruitment reports fortnightly and present them to senior management.
- Work closely with the Training Team and provide inputs on the latest requirements.
- Take initiatives, identify pain points, improvement areas, and work towards achieving a solution
- Proficient Key Accounts portfolio management
- 4-6 years of B2B Sales experience
- Proficiency in CRM and lead management
- Education - MBA from premier institutes
- Efficient project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership alignment and experience, mentor and lead team
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into the consumer mindset
Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity
Senior Manager – LeadSquared Apps Marketplace
LeadSquared is one of the top cloud-based sales execution SaaS platforms. The platform is used by over 40,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. The business is growing well across multiple geographies in financial services, healthcare, education and other consumer services.
To serve multiple industries and geographies, it is critical to have a strong integration and product extension strategy to meet specific customer needs. That is where our apps marketplace comes in, which currently has about 30 apps solving various micro-integration or functionality extension needs. With the kind of growth we are seeing, we need to build many more apps, and more importantly bring in partners who can seamlessly build and integrate their apps in our marketplace.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to lead our Apps Marketplace effort:
- Build a team and drive the effort of building and maintaining strategic apps (ones which need to be inhouse) such as cloud telephony integration, SMS, email integration and Google/Facebook ads.
- Work with our platform group to ensure the apps marketplace framework is partner ready, and it is easy to add new apps
- Educate and collaborate with potential dev partners so they can contribute to LeadSquared apps marketplace
The ideal candidate would have experience of designing, building, testing and releasing several cloud-based business applications, end-to-end. Experience of leading small teams, strong sense of ownership, working collaboratively with different teams and expertise in setting up strong engineering process are critical. Other requirements include:
- 6+ full-stack experience in building cloud-based web applications using any of .NET/Java/Python/PHP/Node.js. Some experience in C# and ASP.NET important
- Solid understanding of architecture, design, development, test and release of web applications, REST APIs and application integrations
- Experience in working on AWS with good understanding of various managed services
- Proven experience of project planning, estimation and execution
- Strong knowledge of build and release process