- 2-3 yrs of strong experience in building mobile web frontend for b2c products using React.
- Understanding of server side rendering, nextjs.
- Ability to build progressive web applications with optimized lighthouse score.
About All Commerce
All Commerce is an early stage global commerce company, providing easy no code apps to start, grow, market, and manage a business of any size. All Commerce aims to make commerce easy for everyone. All Commerce raised an undisclosed pre-seed funding in December 2021 from Curefoods, founded by Ankit Nagori (Ex- Cult and Flipkart).
All Commerce is aimed at solving real challenges for small and medium businesses to become digital first. All Commerce aims to build a better future for small and medium businesses which further impacts our day to day life, that in turn can make the ultimate 1 trillion digital economy dream come true for India. Apart from the impact being created, we are primarily tech and product centric which makes us choose only the best tech stack and best team possible!
All Commerce is building myservice to solve business workflow for small and medium businesses starting with beauty and salon industry. Myservice is an app based nocode SaaS software using which businesses can manage their appointments and bookings online, create a website online. Using Myservice, businesses can maintain their portfolio, build customer trust and retention by engaging customers. Myservice let's its users to create their own e-commerce website for services and products. It's as easy as installing and signing up on a new app on the mobile.
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Front End Developer
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software.
-3+ years of experience in Web Development.
-2+ relevant experience in the development of Angular Enterprise Applications. -Hands-on experience of using Angular Material:
in consuming complex nested API.
on Angular 7/8/9/10/11/12.
of using CSS frameworks like SCSS.
in using state management (e.g. NGRX, RXJS).
in using caching of using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material ). in integrating with REST web services from the application. Knowing JSON is a must.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Overall 3+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications.
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in React Native/ReactJS
Hands-on coding experience in developing multi platform (iOS & Android) mobile applications with REST APIs.
Experience working as a Full stack developer is a big plus.
Experience working in cloud environments with CI/CD and infrastructure automation is a big plus.
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
Strong oral and written communication.
- Build responsive web-pages
- Possess good knowledge in front-end performance tuning.
- Understands how to use the page speed tool and tackle on issue based on its suggestions.
- Consume REST API's provided by the backend team
and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
-Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
-Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
-Knowledge of Unit Testing with Jest
-Exposure in SEO, Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update etc.
-Exposure to Node.js would be an added advantage
-Knowledge of different process tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins etc.
-Strong experience in Responsive Design, React JS
-Understanding of Native and Cross Platform mobile applications and user experience best practices
-Exposure to Node.js, Angular and React Native would be an added advantage
- Build & maintain internal/external Web-facing applications.
- To design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications according to the specification provided.
- Create elegant web implementations.
- Design, improve and maintain website.
- Understand and enhance User Experience.
- Responsible for detailed Web UI documentation.
- Unit test client-side web applications.
- Able to complete project development on a scheduled basis.
- Possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Dynamic, talented UI Developer who enjoys designing, developing and maintaining our product & pushing web technology to its limits.
- Ability to learn, develop and adapt is the most important attribute.
- Work Experience in TypeScript, Angular or React, Node.js.
- Good working knowledge in MVC, MVVC.
- Strong understanding of UI, and usability.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies such as Node.js, MongoDB, python.
- Good knowledge of APIs such as oAuth.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in web and mobile-web field (Responsive design & development).
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team's work.
Additional Requirements :
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.
- Minimum 2- 4 years of Work Experience in Front End Development.
- Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
- Ability to design the overall architecture of UI components of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technology
- 2+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- Proficient experience in ReactJS.
- OOPS, Concept, and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List, etc.
- Good knowledge in working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of converting designs to working web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Architecture and delivery of web applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool – Git
Good to have:
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in server-side programming
We are looking for a motivated React js developer to come join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- React.js developers (about 3-5 years of experience) are involved in the interface
- component design from implementation to testing.
- frameworks like REACT, Angular JS.
- Have knowledge in REACT tools such as react.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux. Previous experience in user application.
- interface design is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in payment gateway,3rd party API integration, Security encryption & decryption experience.
- A good attitude toward work, Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group