Platform as a Service (PaaS) Jobs in Pune
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
Front end Developer :
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Who we are:
Winjit is a global, agile, and innovative organization established with an aim to create value and impact for its employees, customers and all stakeholders.
We are a group of technology enthusiasts with a mission to make a positive impact on businesses by leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain.
Who you are:
- Growth oriented, a tech geek with a curiosity to know and explore
- A Solution oriented individual.
- A Strong Decision maker
- A Detail oriented, obsessed for pixel perfection and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working application.
- Someone who aspires to travel globally to solve exciting business challenges
What you possess:
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Recent experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling from code repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, continuous integration
- Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell) and ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Keen interest in future technologies and the strategic direction of software and systems delivery to continually improve the service offered by SaaSplaza.
- Experience in application assessment to determine the best fit for cloud services.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
What you will do:
- Own & lead the technical customer engagement, assessments, architectural design sessions, improvement sessions on existing architectures, implementation projects, proofs of concepts, etc.
- Work in project teams to architect, develop and deploy new cloud solutions for customers.
- Optimize the deployment of cloud solutions using DevOps tooling.
- Embed, automate operational tasks on cloud solutions.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support on delivered cloud solutions.
- Build and support DevOps CI/CD automation to implement cloud infrastructure that enables engineers to self-serve for most operational tasks and achieve rapid change. Education & experience
- Develop strategies and best practices for efficient development.
- Mentor the team and lead them towards growth.
Winjit understands that our team has a life outside work as well.
- Flexible working culture
- Holistic development of its team members through its wellness and growth-oriented programs.
- Opportunities to upskill and cross-skill through advanced technical certifications
- Global on-site exposure.
Be a musician, stand-up comic, writer, athlete while working at Winjit as value your passion!
- Understanding complex backend code (spread across several microservices written as a combination of Node, PHP, MySQL and MongoDB)
- Building automated test suites (main focus on functional and integration tests) for the entire stack of microservices and integrating into the CI / CD pipeline.
- Maintaining a keen eye towards performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring stellar product quality and operating with full ownership of release readiness across multiple products, including consistently increasing automation coverage.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and designing a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Maintaining familiarity with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Mocha, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios (including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
- Driving the team towards higher release velocity while keeping a high bar on product quality.
- Guiding the team by implementing best practices for logging, advanced monitoring, alerting and other necessary optimizations.
What you need to have:
- Engineer with a passion for Automation Testing having a minimum of 1 year experience with advanced Automation Testing.
- Should be able to write test cases and automate the testing process across PHP and JS stack.
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance / supervision.
- Have the knack and motivation for quickly understanding complex backend code
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Provisioning (Terraform), CI / CD (Jenkins), NodeJS Profiling, Orchestration Tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience strongly preferred with Shell Scripting, various CI-CD industry standard tools, Docker, NGINX, Helm, Kubernetes.