Platform as a Service (PaaS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
- Produce clean code and automated tests
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards
- Be the role-model for all engineers in the team in terms of technical competency
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
- Be a guide and mentor to the team members and help in ramping up the overall skill-base of the team.
- Produce detailed estimates and optimized work plans for requirements and changes
- Ensure that features are delivered on time and that they meet the business needs
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability, and extensibility
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
- Use analytical rigor to produce effective solutions to poorly defined problems
- Follow Build to Ship mantra in practice with full Dev Ops implementation
- 10+ years of core software development and product creation experience in CPaaS.
- Working knowledge in VoIP, communication API , J2EE, JMS/ Kafka, Web-Services, Hadoop, React, Node.js, GoLang.
- Working knowledge in Various CPaaS channels - SMS, voice, WhatsApp, RCS, Email.
- Working knowledge of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behavior driven development, server-less or micro-services
- Experience with AWS / Azure deployments
- Solid background in large scale software development.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
- Exposure to Microservices, Iaas, PaaS, service mesh, SaaS and cloud native application development.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles.
- Containerization and orchestrations:- Dockers, kuberenetes, openshift, consule etc.
- Knowledge on NFV (openstack, Vsphere, Vcloud etc)
- Experience in Data Analytics/AI/ML or Marketing Tech domain is an added advantage
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
Exp : 10+ Years
Location : Bangalore
Skills : Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, Event Driven Architecture
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, design and development of complex pieces of the service oriented architecture based platform.
- Modelling Database Design for large scale applications.
- Develop for performance engineering.
- Design for the right use of micro services, containerization and observability.
- Drive technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Create reference implementation for our integrations and for backward compatibility.
- Not interested in managerial responsibilities
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Tech Stack based on Ruby-on-Rails, Python-Django or Node.js frameworks.
- Engineering degree
Opportunities for the right candidate
- Build and develop SaaS and PaaS products from scratch
- Build the best-in-class UX based products
- State of Art technologies (Latest trends in the industry)
- Work with a well-knit team, almost like one’s family
- Startup culture and advantages of working in a co-working space
- Performance based career progress and high visibility with management and founders
RSPP Write Up
(Role - Skill - Persona - Process)
Zoko makes it easy for businesses to do Sales, Marketing and Customer Support on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the internet of the #nextbillion and Zoko’s vision is to become the Shopify for merchants, selling on WhatsApp. We are backed the best - YCombinator, Ryan Hoover (the founder of Product Hunt), Binny Bansal backed 021 Capital and other illustrious YC Alumni.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Bangalore / Kochi / Remote
30-40 LPA + 0.15% to 0.2% equity
Define the Role
1. Leads and executes the mobile development strategy for the company
Key outcomes expected
1. Implementation of the mobile version(s) of the app in Android and iOS
8-12 years of experience in web and mobile development
Round 1- (Google Meet) - Founders (screening)
Why are we building Urbancomapny?
Organized service commerce is a large yet young industry in India. While India is a very large market for a home and local services (~USD 50 Billion in retail spends) and expected to double in the next 5 years, there is no billion-dollar company in this segment today.
The industry is bare ~20 years old, with a sub-optimal market architecture typical of an unorganized market - fragmented supply side operated by middlemen. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and service professionals, each largely relying upon word of mouth to discover the other. The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today if the frictions in user and professional's journeys are removed - and the experiences made more meaningful and joyful.
The Urban Company team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips. We believe there is the immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
Job Description :
Urbancompany has grown 3x YOY and so as our tech stack. Over the last 5 years in the Urbancompany journey, we have grown from a single monolith to 65 microservices. We deliver throughout off around 100Mn/day with around 20 DB clusters carrying 15 TB of Data. We adopted platform thinking pretty at the very early stage of UC. We started building central platform teams who are dedicated solve for core engineering problems around 2-3 years ago and now it has evolved to a full-fledged vertical. Out platform vertical majorly includes Data Engineering, Service and Core Platform, Infrastructure, and Security. We are looking for an Engineering Manager for Core Platform teams currently. A person who loves solving standardization, have strong platform thinking, opinions, and really understand the pain of software development at scale are more than welcome to join us.
- Building high octane teams with high opinions and strong platform thinking
- Working on complex design and architectural problems.
- Visioning out the roadmap and thought process behind taking current tech stack to next level
- Building and maintaining the high NPS of 70% of platform products
- Strong decision-maker with hands-on experience
- Think about abstractions, systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Have an understanding of loopholes in current systems/architecture that can potentially break in the future and push towards solving them with other stakeholders.
- Think through complex architecture to build robust platforms to serve together all the categories and flows, solve for scale, and work on internally build services to cater to our growing needs.
- At least 1-2+ Years of experience in managing teams
- 5-8 years of experience in the industry solving complex problems from scratch and have graduate/post-graduate degrees from top-tier universities.
- A thinker with strong opinions and the ability to get those opinions into reality
- Prior experience of creating complex systems in the past.
- Ability to build scalable, sustainable, reliable, and secure products based on past experience and leading teams and projects by themselves.
- Ability to bring new practices, architectural choices, and new initiatives onto the table to make the overall tech stack more robust.
- History and familiarity with server-side architecture based on APIs, databases, infrastructure, and systems.
- Ability to own the technical road map for systems/components.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
- Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
- The massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people.
- BE/B.tech Computer science or related degree.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired
- 4+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual-force, Lightning, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce API's and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Firm understanding of advanced design patterns and engineering best practices
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer's overall experience
- Prior experience in SaaS or subscription-based companies is a plus
- Familiar with integration applications such as Boomi, Informatica and Mulesoft preferred