- BE/B.tech Computer science or related degree.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired
- 4+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual-force, Lightning, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce API's and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Firm understanding of advanced design patterns and engineering best practices
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer's overall experience
- Prior experience in SaaS or subscription-based companies is a plus
- Familiar with integration applications such as Boomi, Informatica and Mulesoft preferred
What you will need:
Cloud DevOps Architect
· Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross- functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others; mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
· Ensure appropriate translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services
in Product’s cloud journey.
· Provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
· Experience or familiarity with Firewall/NGFW deployed in a variety of form factors (Checkpoint, Imperva, Palo Alto, Azure Firewall).
· Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure engineering success when building new and migrating existing applications, software. and services to AWS and GCP.
· Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to DevOps and engineering teams considering or already using public cloud services.
· Be a cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and DevOps evangelist and advise the stakeholders on cloud readiness, workload identification, migration and identifying the right multi cloud mix to effectively accomplish business objectives.
· Understands engineering requirements and architect scalable solutions adopting DevOps and leveraging advanced technologies such as AWS CodePipelines, AWS Code-Commit, ECS containers, API Gateway, CloudFormation Templates, AWS Kinesis, Splunk, Dome9, AWS-SQS, AWS-SNS, SonarCube, Microservices, and Kubernetes to realize stronger benefits and future proof outcomes for customer-facing applications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services in product’s cloud journey.
· Be an integral part of the technology and architecture community in the public cloud partners (AWS, GCP, Azure) and bring in new services launched by cloud providers into 8K Miles Product Platform scope.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the DevOps and Cloud community.
· Act as a technical liaison between product management, service engineering, and support teams.
o Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 12+ years’ experience in information technology (networking, infrastructure, database).
o Strong and recent exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud platforms and designing hybrid multi cloud solutions. Preferred to be Certified AWS Architect professional or similar
· Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
· Strong hands-on programming experience in Python
· Working knowledge of data visualization tools – Tableau.
· Experience working in cloud environment — AWS.
· Experience working with modern tools in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
· Version Control Systems (Ex. Git, Github, Stash/Bitbucket), Knowledge Management (Ex. Confluence, Google Docs), Development Workflow (Ex. Jira), Continuous Integration (Ex. Bamboo), Real Time Collaboration (Ex. Hipchat, Slack).
· Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions.
· Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies.
· Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices.
· Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platforms
· Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep.
· Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business.
Skills and Qualifications
· At least 2 years of experience with technical implementations
· In-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce development and standard features
· Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
· Should be aware about the best practices and governance limits.
· Leverage recommended frameworks.
· Knowledge in SFDC database with SOQL & SOSL
· Strong Salesforce development experience including working knowledge and ability to code in APEX (classes, triggers, batch processes and web services, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
· Good understanding of Java Scripts and Cascading Style Sheets.
· Should have exposure to lightning aura components.
· Hands-on experience on REST and BULK API’s
· Good understanding of sales business process
· Should be able to understand the issue in live project and identify the RCA.
· Ability to analyse business processes/requirement and suggest the best possible solution.
· Bachelor of Engineering
We are looking for Salesforce Developer ( Remote working) for Noida based CMMI-3 Company.
Interested candidates can apply with below required details.
1. Total Experience.
2. Relevant Experience (Saleforce Development)
3. Current CTC.
4. Expected CTC.
5. Notice Period.
6. Current Location.
7. Reason for a job change.
8. Any offer ( if yes, please mention details)
Ksolves India Limited
* We're an IPO launched public-listed company on National Stock Exchange, India's largest Stock Exchange
* We have development centres in Noida (India), Indore (India) and sales offices in California (USA) and Mozambique (West Africa)
* We offer development services for high-end technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Salesforce, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Penetration Testing etc.
* We're a NASSCOM member company
* We're a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner and an ISV Salesforce Partner as well
* Ksolves was conceived by Ratan Srivastava after a successful run as a blue-collared professional in several top IT companies and acing a top performing freelancer hustle. Eventually, his passion for entrepreneurship struck and he started Ksolves from the ground up. Along the way, he onboarded several of his trusted colleagues/friends from his past IT life who trusted him in his vision and joined in building up Ksolves to what it is today
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
Strong data management abilities
A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
Work within an agile environment to develop and document user stories and business process flows.
Work collaboratively with internal and client teams to design solutions and complete user stories.
Working within Salesforce and other AppExchange solutions to complete user stories.
Write and work with clients on complete user acceptance testing stories
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce
• Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
• Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
• Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in Salesforce
• Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and
Coding and Efficiency standards.
• Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes and Schedulers.
• Must have Experience in Mentoring the People in Team.
• Integration using REST and SOAP.
• Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
• Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
• Client Communication capabilities will be appreciated
• 5+ years minimum of relevant Salesforce development experience.
• At least one Salesforce certification in these areas - Architect / App Builder / Platform
• Should have good communication skills
• Should be B.E/B.Tech.
• Must be a Team Player.
• Should have leadership quality to manage a team, if required.
• Flexible working Hours
• Open work Culture
• Professional Development in the Workplace.
- 3 to 6 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Extensive experience in developing Lightning Components (SLDS as well as custom)
- Experience in Lightning Web Components must
- Aura component
- Good functional understanding of Sales and Service Cloud
- Hands-on experience in point and click features such as Workflows, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Data Migration, Data Loader
- Should have one additional skill along with the custom development
- Good understanding of scenarios to use Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Apex, Apex data loader, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and declarative platform-tools
- Ability to take client calls independently and clearly articulate and discuss project status and requirements regarding the project.
- Open to travel abroad for short term / long term assignments
- Good knowledge of APIs/integration preferred
- Preferred Certification (Platform Developer I App Builder | Admin 201 )
Experience in Designing, Administration, Configuration, Implementation(development) and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications.
Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
Should be able to perform code review and share techinal solution for complex business needs
Expert in product development lifecycle and launched a couple of products on AppExchange.
Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
Manage escalations within and from vendor team and jump on the calls and provide resolutions.
Experience with Salesforce based project for at least 6 years
Experience with Distributed AgileScrum is valuable.
have strong communication skills to communicate with onshore team
Salesforce Solution Architect for CPQ/QTC
8 to 12 years experience
Forsys is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect who will be a domain expert on the Salesforce force.com platform and CPQ solution and Integrations. With a broad IT background, the Architect will be hands-on and comfortable discussing & demonstrating all aspects of the force.com platform including hosting infrastructure, security, integration, and declarative/programmatic extensions to IT audiences.
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients.
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements.
- Document unit test scripts and record test results post completion of development.
- Review self and peer's code/configuration as part of review process.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- (Agile and Waterfall approaches and tools)
- Advanced Salesforce customization/coding (Apex & Visualforce development)
- Salesforce data loading & using data loader/Data stage/related tools.
- Lightning component experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic source control knowledge Git/SVN
- Proficient in building integrated solution involving web services using both REST and SOAP
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
- Experience of developing using Eclipse/Mavens Mate IDE
- Hands on experience in migrating code/configuration to production is an added advantage.
Good to have
- Certifications on Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 is a must
- Comfortable & familiar with MS office tools
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Inspire and motivate the team to perform at their best.
- Professional maturity to give and receive feedback.
- Supports team members in meeting their commitments.
- Good presentation skills to run governance and steering committee meetings.
- Excellent listening skills with sharp acumen to replay or summarize conversations especially when a client is involved.
- Ability to cross/up sell when there is an opportunity.
- Understand client business and add value to requirement conversation.