Who we are
Zinier is a global product company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Latin America, Singapore, Bengaluru, Australia, and Portugal and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Founders Fund, Iconiq and Tiger Global.
Why we exist
Services shape how we live. Electricity lights up our homes. The Internet opens up our worlds. Cellular phones keep us connected no matter where we are. We take for granted the things we can turn on with the flip of a switch. But when even one of the services we depend on isn’t available, the day can quickly start to go sideways.
For organizations that provide these services, some of the most important work happens in the field — in neighborhoods, across open spaces, and along millions of last miles that criss-cross the country. Every moment of downtime matters, which is why Zinier exists. Zinier empowers organizations to work smarter — from the main office to the field — to solve problems quickly, fix things before they break, and keep people in the rhythm of their days.
To do this, Zinier has created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work. We work with customers in telecom and energy
It's an exciting time at Zinier! Fresh off of our Series B round, we're expanding our rockstar team and getting ready to launch a revolutionary series of products. Our modern field service automation platform helps companies with large field service teams deliver unparalleled customer experiences. Zinier is the home to innovators, operations experts, and engineers dedicated to using technology to eliminate routine tasks from the world of field service!
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million
blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing
The three key offerings of the business are:
● A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce
management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
● Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism.
Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged
and reliable contingent workforce.
● Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker
accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals,
creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again.
This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
We are looking for a Backend Developer who will be responsible for designing and building scalable
products for our rapidly growing business. Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and
● Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
● Main focus on coding and debugging
● Collaborate with Front-end developers
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
● Participate in conferences and educational programs
● Follow new and emerging technologies
What will enable you to do it?
● MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
● 2+ years Strong Product Development experience
● Proficiency in multiple programming languages, both dynamic (Ruby, Python, Golang etc.)
and strongly typed object oriented language.
● Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
● Excellent data structures, algorithms and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Test Driven Development within a continuous Integration environment
(Jenkins, GO, etc)
● Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
● Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a
high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
● Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Bonus If You Have
● AWS experience
● Full-stack knowledge
● An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google
Developer Groups (GDGs).
Who should apply for this job?
You. If you are someone who is looking for:
● Growth opportunities within a meritocratic organization that’s blitzscaling
● Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar
● Driving user behaviour for qik-changing & ever-evolving problem statements
One of the fastest growing Indian multinational unicorns with over 5000 employees. With a total funding of over $900M raised, they are currently valued close to $5 billion. The company is operating through online stores as well as very unique physical stores.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore
● Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements, implementing and
maintaining a coherent and progressive development strategy for our product line
● Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices
● Responsible for the over-all software development life cycle.
● Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems and applications on-time and on-budget.
● Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
● Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. Evaluate and
adopt them for solving business problems of organization.
● Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient
robust solutions to the problems.
● You’ll coach and mentor junior development engineers to build cutting edge systems to expand
Lenskart post order centric capabilities around the world.
● Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
● Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming and
excellent software design skills
● Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java
Spring boot applications (API’s).
● Good to have knowledge of databases, SQL (mySql/mariaDB) or NoSQL technologies like
MongoDB, Solr, Redis, Cassandra or any other NoSQL database
● Knowledge of design patterns and good to have experience of large-scale applications
● Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or other Queueing systems.
● 6 to 8 years of industry experience.
● Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT
● Drive discussions to create/improve product, process and technology
● Provide end to end solution and design details
● Comfort with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of object-orientedJava/ J2EE development
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc…)
- Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
- Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
- Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
- Bonus points for any mobile development experience
- Used Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Primary role in software development with object-orientedJava
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
- Lead the development of the back-end systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant back-end systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests.
- Good intuition for REST API design.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modelling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimising SQL queries.
Experience with JSP & Servlet.
Experience with open source frameworks/libraries like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JUnit etc.
Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts, JSF etc.
Experience with XML and webservices (SOAP/REST).
Experience with application Servers like Web logic, WebSphere and Jboss.
Knowledge of Messaging (JMS,MDB etc.) is a plus.
Knowledge of build tools like Maven and ANT is a plus.
Good understanding of object oriented methodologies and design principles.
Knowledge of the PTC/Servigistics/Click Commerce/Xelus “Service Depot
Management/SL/Repairs and Returns/XDR” application is a plus.
Experience working with large amounts of data.
Able to work with and participate within a small multicultural professional team.
Understanding of performance profiling / tuning.
Familiar with Agile methodologies/tools.
Experience with SQL.
Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of enterprise Java web
General understanding of scalability and high-availability systems.
Excellent communication/documentation skills
Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
We are hiring for Java senior Developers with Spring Boot and Microservices experience for Bangalore location. It is work from home now and after 6-8 months candidate must relocate to Bangalore.
Senior Java Developers
Should have hands on experience in Spring Boot and Microservices
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Lead Engineers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services
- You will analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 1 - 9 years of experience in software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python and Django
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Good To Have
- You have prior experience in fintech companies
Traits We Are Looking For
- Experience in a specific tech stack doesn't matter for us.
- The general engineering mindset and aptitude is what matters more.
- Technically strong and curious.
- Should have a hacker mindset and should love exploring new technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.