pandas Jobs in Hyderabad
at [x]cube LABS
- 3 - 4 years of hands-on Python programming & libraries like PyData, Pandas
- Exposure to Mongo DB
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases
- Expertise in writing medium/advanced SQL Database queries
- Strong Verbal/Written communication skills
- Ability to work with onsite counterpart teams
Experience : 5-8 years
Location : Bangalore,Chennai and hyderabad
Python Developer (1 Position)
Must have skills:
· Experience in advanced Python
· Experience in GUI/Test Automation tools/libraries (Robot Framework, Selenium, & Sikuli etc.)
· Ability to create UI Automation scripts to execute in Remote/Citrix servers
· Knowledge in analytical libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, PyTorch etc.
· AWS skillset
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in SQL and Big Data analytic tools like Hive and Hue
· Experience in Machine learning
· Experience in Linux administration
at Indium Software
Experienced in writing complex SQL select queries (window functions & CTE’s) with advanced SQL experience
Should be an individual contributor for initial few months based on project movement team will be aligned
Strong in querying logic and data interpretation
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
A Reputed Analytics Consulting Company in Data Science field
Job Title : Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Data Science Developer - Python
Exp : 2 to 5 yrs
Loc : B’lore / Hyd / Chennai
NP: Candidate should join us in 2 months (Max) / Immediate Joiners Pref.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst who works in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• • 2-4 years of experience in working in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
• • Visualization skills in python with plotly, matplotlib, seaborn etc. Ability to create customized plots using such tools.
• • Ability to write effective, scalable and modular code. Should be able to understand, test and debug existing python project modules quickly and contribute to that.
• • Should be familiarized with Git workflows.
Good to Have:
• • Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, AzureML, Databricks, GCP etc.
• • Understanding of shell scripting, python package development.
• • Experienced with Python data science packages like Pandas, numpy, sklearn etc.
• • ML model building and evaluation experience using sklearn.
Client of People First Consultants
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus
at Achala IT Solutions
Technical Experience :
- 2-6 years of Python working experience
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework /Django/ Flask
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping d
Key Responsibilities :
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs5 Improve functionality
- Does analytics to extract insights from raw historical data of the organization.
- Generates usable training dataset for any/all MV projects with the help of Annotators, if needed.
- Analyses user trends, and identifies their biggest bottlenecks in Hammoq Workflow.
- Tests the short/long term impact of productized MV models on those trends.
- Skills - Numpy, Pandas, SPARK, APACHE SPARK, PYSPARK, ETL mandatory.