pandas Jobs in Chennai
Experience : 5-8 years
Location : Bangalore,Chennai and hyderabad
Python Developer (1 Position)
Must have skills:
· Experience in advanced Python
· Experience in GUI/Test Automation tools/libraries (Robot Framework, Selenium, & Sikuli etc.)
· Ability to create UI Automation scripts to execute in Remote/Citrix servers
· Knowledge in analytical libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, PyTorch etc.
· AWS skillset
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in SQL and Big Data analytic tools like Hive and Hue
· Experience in Machine learning
· Experience in Linux administration
One of our Premium Client
Job Description – Data Science
- ME/MS from premier institute with a background in Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical/Materials engineering.
- Strong Analytical skills and application of Statistical techniques to problem solving
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
- Proven track record of demonstrating end to end ownership involving taking an idea from incubator to market
- Minimum years of experience in data analysis (2+), statistical analysis, data mining, algorithms for optimization.
The Data Engineer/Analyst will
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Clear interaction with Business teams including product planning, sales, marketing, finance for defining the projects, objectives.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product and process development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Coordinate with different R&D and Business teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Mentor team members towards developing quick solutions for business impact.
- Skilled at all stages of the analysis process including defining key business questions, recommending measures, data sources, methodology and study design, dataset creation, analysis execution, interpretation and presentation and publication of results.
- 4+ years’ experience in MNC environment with projects involving ML, DL and/or DS
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure will be desired.
- Expertise in machine learning such as Classification, Data/Text Mining, NLP, Image Processing, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Neural Networks, Deep Learning Algorithms
- Proficient in Python and its various libraries such as Numpy, MatPlotLib, Pandas
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to Business Teams.
- Experience in infra development / building platforms is highly desired.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
A Reputed Analytics Consulting Company in Data Science field
Job Title : Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Data Science Developer - Python
Exp : 2 to 5 yrs
Loc : B’lore / Hyd / Chennai
NP: Candidate should join us in 2 months (Max) / Immediate Joiners Pref.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst who works in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• • 2-4 years of experience in working in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
• • Visualization skills in python with plotly, matplotlib, seaborn etc. Ability to create customized plots using such tools.
• • Ability to write effective, scalable and modular code. Should be able to understand, test and debug existing python project modules quickly and contribute to that.
• • Should be familiarized with Git workflows.
Good to Have:
• • Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, AzureML, Databricks, GCP etc.
• • Understanding of shell scripting, python package development.
• • Experienced with Python data science packages like Pandas, numpy, sklearn etc.
• • ML model building and evaluation experience using sklearn.
IT-Startup In Chennai
- 3+ years experience in practical implementation and deployment of ML based systems preferred.
- BE/B Tech or M Tech (preferred) in CS/Engineering with strong mathematical/statistical background
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, especially statistical and ML techniques, with familiarity with different supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Implementation experiences and deep knowledge of Classification, Time Series Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming and Optimisation
- Experience in working on modeling graph structures related to spatiotemporal systems
- Programming skills in Python
- Experience in developing and deploying on cloud (AWS or Google or Azure)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with well-known ML frameworks such as Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow