pandas Jobs in Mumbai
at TIFIN FINTECH
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are looking for an experienced quantitative professional to develop, implement, test, and maintain the core algorithms and R&D framework for our Investment and investment advisory platform. The ideal candidate for this role has successfully implemented and maintained quantitative and statistical modules using modular software design constructs. The candidate needs to be a responsible product owner, a problem solver and a team player looking to make a significant impact on a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will directly report to the Head of Quant Research & Development.
- The end-to-end research, development, and maintenance of investment platform, data and algorithms
- Take part in building out the R&D back testing and simulation engines
- Thoroughly vet investment algorithmic results
- Contribute to the research data platform design
- Investigate datasets for use in new or existing algorithms
- Participate in agile development practices
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirements
- Take part in code reviews ensuring quality meets highest level of standards
- Develop software using high quality standards and best practices, conduct thorough end-to-end unit testing, and provide support during testing and post go-live
- Support research innovation through the creative and aggressive experimentation of cutting-edge hardware, software, processes, procedures, and methods
- Collaborate with technology teams to ensure appropriate requirements, standards, and integration
Qualifications / Skillsets:
- Experience in a quant research & development role
- Proficient in Python, Git and Jira
- Knowledge in SQL and database development (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Understanding of R and RMarkdown is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computational mathematics, or financial engineering
- Master’s degree or advanced training is a strong plus
- Excellent mathematical foundation and hands-on experience working in the finance industry
- Proficient in quantitative, statistical, and ML/AI techniques and their implementation using Python modules such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, etc.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of attention to detail, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
We are looking for a Quantitative Developer who is passionate about financial markets and wants to join a scale-up with an excellent track record and growth potential in an innovative and fast-growing industry.
As a Quantitative Developer, you will be working on the infrastructure of our platform,as part of a very ambitious team.
At QCAlpha you have the freedom to choose the path that leads to the solution and get a lot of responsibility.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
• Building high-performance, bullet-proof components for both live trading and simulation
• Responsible for technology infrastructure systems development, which includes connectivity, maintenance, and internal automation processes
• Achieving trading system robustness through automated reconciliation and system-wide alerts
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative discipline
• Strong fundamental knowledge of OOP programming, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
• Familiar with the following technology stacks: Linux shell, Python and its ecosystem, NumPy, Pandas, SQL, Redis, Docker or similar system
• Experience in python frameworks such as Django or Flask.
• Solid understanding of git, ci/cd.
• Excellent design, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly.
• Trading Execution development and support experience is a plus.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
In this role you will get to:-
- Work with state-of-the-art data frameworks and technologies like Dataflow(Apache Beam), Dataproc(Apache Spark & Hadoop), Apache Kafka, Google PubSub, Apache Airflow, and others.
- You will work cross-functionally with various teams, creating solutions that deal with large volumes of data.
- You will work with the team to set and maintain standards and development practices.
- You will be a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement.
- You will modernize the current data systems to develop Cloud-enabled Data and Analytics solutions
- Drive the development of cloud-based data lake, hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms
- Improve upon the data ingestion models, ETL jobs, and alerts to maintain data integrity and data availability
- Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
- Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
- Analyze and provide data-supported recommendations to improve product performance and customer acquisition
- Design, Build and Support resilient production-grade applications and web services
Who you are:-
- 1+ years of work experience in Software Engineering and development.
- Very strong understanding of Python & pandas library.Good understanding of Scala, R, and other related languages
- Experience with data transformation & data analytics in both batch & streaming mode using cloud-native technologies.
- Strong experience with the big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, DataProc, Dataflow
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience working with large, disconnected, and/or unstructured datasets.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets using cloud-native technologies.
- Hands-on experience with any cloud tech like GCP/AWS is a plus.
A Mumbai based startup/WFH
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
A dynamic & experienced technology company
Positions : 2-3
CTC Offering : 40,000 to 55,000/month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 years of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python and Django with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework and DRF
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Strong experience in building web applications using Django
4. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
5. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
6. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
7. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
8. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
9. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
10. Working experience with Docker
11. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
12. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
making api and wokring on aws and s3 is added advantage.