pandas Jobs in Pune
- Role: Machine Learning Lead
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Employee strength: 80+
- Remuneration: Most competitive in the market
• Advance knowledge of Python.
• Object Oriented Programming skills.
• Mathematical understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
• Thorough grasp on statistical terminologies.
• Libraries: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn, SciPy, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly
• Algorithms: Ensemble Algorithms, Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Clustering Algorithms, Decision Tree Algorithms, Dimensionality Reduction Algorithms, etc.
• MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or other NoSQL database implementations.
If interested kindly share your cv at tanya @tigihr. com
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modelling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases
Typical persona: Data Science Manager / Architect
Experience: 8+ years programming/engineering experience (with at least last 4 years in big data, Data science)
- Hands-on Python: Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Working knowledge of Kafka
- Able to carry out own tasks and help the team in resolving problems - logical or technical (25% of job)
- Good on analytical & debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
Desired (in order of priorities):
- Go (Strong advantage)
- Airflow (Strong advantage)
- Familiarity & working experience on more than one type of database: relational, object, columnar, graph and other unstructured databases
- Data structures, Algorithms
- Experience with multi-threaded and thread sync concepts
- AWS Sagemaker
- Should have strong experience in Python programming minimum 4 Years