About Infinitum Global
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Full Stack development experience using NodeJs
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. )
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and performance
- Hands-on experience with agile practices, including coding standards, reviews, build process, testing, and code control management.
- Infrastructure experience including AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD configuration and deployment is ideal.
- Our development team is looking for an experienced full-time Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing organization.
- As part of the development team, you will be maintaining, enhancing, designing, developing, testing, and documenting on both the client and server-side of our products.
- The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver, who has excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- NodeJS, React JS
- Docker, AWS
- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
- The tech stack on the back end side - MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Node, TypeScript, Express, Knex.
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
- ASP.net (Web API), Entity Framework 6, C# (.NET 4.5),
- Knowledge with jQuery, AngularJS libraries
- E Knowledge with RESTful web services HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap 3 of multiple design patterns
- Experience Wth Git based version control