We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least 4+ yrs experience as a Node.js developer.
Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners.
Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
Interview Process / Rounds
- Programming Assessment
- Assignment Round
- Technical Interview with Engineers
- Technical Interview with Product Lead
- Final Round with CTO/CEO
- 4+ years of professional experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- Know how to efficiently model data and write performant queries in a relational database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Has experience taking the lead in planning and executing the development roadmap for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Strong demonstrated skills in implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
- Experience in full-stack development ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You’ll build software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
- You’ll work with other engineers to build and own products across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes Golang, Vue, Python, Node, MariaDB. We rely on DigitalOcean / AWS / Our own Data Centers to host our infrastructure.
- You’ll architect solutions for complex projects, often spanning multiple services or teams.
- You’ll set technical standards, conduct code reviews, and provide technical mentorship of other engineers.
- You’ll influence prioritization and resourcing with the management team and cross-functional partners to tackle engineering goals.
- You’ll be managing other junior engineers and supporting them on keeping up with development roadmaps, running code reviews & providing feedback to maintain coding standards & processes.
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
4 -6 years of experience in development or platform implementations.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
We have multiple open positions for full-stack engineers to work with us on a cutting-edge eCommerce trade analysis platform.
I am looking for multiple full stack MERN developers
Must have experience with:
- Firebase / AWS services
- Experience working on SaaS applications with a large codebase
Nice to have
- Chart libraries such as ChartJS
What we're building: We're building a better way to improve trail conversions for SaaS.
The product today is an onboarding app that incentivizes users to to make the do different tasks for product onboarding, see where they dropped off and bring them back. (https://checklisty.xyz/" target="_blank">https://checklisty.xyz/)
Tech Stack: Laravel + Vue Postgres / Supabase Rust / WASM
This might be the role for you if:
- you ship things fast
- you're formidable (we're doing lots of new stuff here. Are you unblockable?)
- you're an optimist!
- you love working with different SaaS!
We might not be a good fit for you if:
- you want a ton of structure. We're a startup and we're figuring out a lot as we go. Not a ton of structure right now.
Who you'll be working with: We're a tiny team today! Just Founder and another Full Stack Engineer.
We run a productized service. We work with 52 B2B SaaS to create product marketing and customer education content. We also run a newsletter and podcast on #NewThingsinCustomerEducation. Founder's Linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhb/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhb/)
- INR 3-5 lakh/yr
- 0.5% -1% Stock
- WFH benefit: INR 5K/mo for WFH conveniences. Buy coffee, energy drinks, hire a cleaner, whatever makes your WFH life easier
Good to have: 1. Good with Git and Git workflow 2. Exposure to Cloud setup like AWS or GCP 3. Basic architectural understanding of modern-day web applications 4. Diligence for Coding Standards 5. Experience in external integrations
Recruiting Contact & Edited DateRishabh Bhandari •
- Design the architecture and their solutions
- Define user stories and implement them using agile methodology
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers; including task planning and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of the product
- Fullstack experience (React, Node JS, VU, Python)
- Expert in web technology (SaaS)
- Know-how of cloud technology
- Broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits
- Experience in release engineering and configuration management
- Comfort with both client-side and server-side development
- Passion for agile
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline
Bonus if you:
- Have experience working in the healthcare industry
- Are enthusiastic about all things brain science and/or mental well-being
- We are a company that highly values the ability to communicate well. We all take turns at the blog roster, so writing experience and/or enthusiasm is appreciated
- Our core values encourage empathy and innovation, you are gold if you share these
We believe that great change begins with individuals who are given the freedom to make a difference, and we champion this in all that we do here at Vamstar. Hence we are urgently looking to hire a senior person to fill in for a Full Stack Engineer
- Managing team(s)
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- B.Tech - CS from a Tier 1/2 college
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Great communication skills
- Performance Bonus on a Quarterly basis on performance
- 25 days paid holidays each year including your accrued leaves, sick leaves, fixated and optional holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Work from home
- Yearly virtual cross-tribe pollinations (we have another engineering team in UK, US and Vietnam)
- Wholesome development experience with MacBook Pro and extra monitor(s) post completion of Probation period/ machine bonuses
- Regular and transparent appraisals based on performance.
More about our Team: As an engineering team, we are dedicated, hardworking and always looking to learn and improve our craft. This happens in regular knowledge sharing sessions with both Full Stack and Machine Learning teams, and we are always keen to collaborate when a challenging problem comes up. In our work, we use industry best practices like Github. AWS, Ally, Trello, Slack, TDD, CI/CD and code reviews as part of building every feature. We also continually evaluate new technologies to see if they can help improve our platform.
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
A good handle on both client and server architecture
Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
5 to 10 years overall experience
Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql or MongoDB
Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, understanding with 3D technology or engines,cross-team communication and a passion for creative web application development.
● Lead the development of Scapic’s Suite Of Templates
● Create System Architectures for the features to be developed by keeping scale,
reliability and performance in mind
● Minimise the risk and bring in reliability to the development and release of new features
● Build next-generation Spatialized Web Experiences.
● Implement core technology and algorithms for mission critical features and identify new
technologies that can be beneficial for the company and mentor team on those
● Design and develop reusable/distributable web libraries.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Manage the development and sharing of specifications between Backend, Frontend, 3D and DevOps team
● Work with DevOps team to ensure proper CI/CD is in place and maintained for best possible DX for developers
● Work closely with UX / UI designers, product managers, project managers and browser engineers
● Passionate about OSS and W3C specs.
● Lead by example and mentor fellow developers.