An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have an opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them. We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics, Digital Transformation etc. We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career. We expect you to contribute to a variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
Is it right job the right one for you?
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT.
What Technology Skills required for this?
Primary Skills: Node.js What’s expected from your experience in primary skills area?
Deep knowledge of server-side templating languages, front-end technologies, fundamental design principles, HTML5, and CSS.
Integration of third party APIs Deployment of autoscaling strategies Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git Understanding of the Agile Development Process (i.e. Scrum)
Knowledge in React is a plus Secondary Skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sequoiaat India Private Limited
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Mongodb etc.
- Must have an understanding of Cloud: AWS or GCP
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
We are looking for experience in API and Node.js to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
· Write effective APIs.
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
· Create security and data protection settings.
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
· Write technical documentation.
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, Mogo DB)
· Good to have- Cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS)
· Strong command on API Development with Nodejs
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
Experience – 4+ Years
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in .Net.
- The candidate should be a system thinker.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Enjoy Event-Driven Design Patterns and Event Sourcing.
- Familiar with Document Store Databases (like Cosmos DB / Mongo DB).
- Knowledge in Modular Architecture and Microservices.
- Comfortable leading large technical projects.
- Knowledge of any cloud services AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Good understanding of ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Web use, Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Travel as needed
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years
Official Notice Period – Immediate to 15 days ONLY
Excellent communication skills
Job Location – Mumbai
Mandatory Skills – Java 8, Spring boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular
Are you passionate in coding and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced talents (React JS / Node JS / MongoDB / Web3.js / Solidity developers) to join our team and start a revolution!
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Framework development and integration
- Prototype and Proof of concept development
- Creation, configuration, and monitoring Shards sets. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Assisting senior developers in detecting performance issues in the system by deploying MMS and MongoDB profilers
- Implementation of MongoDB advanced concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Maintain MongoDB replication with replica set factors, arbiters, voting, priority, server distribution, slave delays.
- Others: Elastic Stack, MMS, MongoDB Management service
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- Executing elastic stack in production scale Passion for best design, developing, and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing the data along with data modeling
- Experience in upgrading different databases and also migration of data among multiple databases.
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup, and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing the life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience in working with MongoDB ops Manager, Cloud Manager, and Atlas Manager
- Experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting, and balancing across the clusters.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Integration of data storage solutions.
● Familiar with Graphql, REST APIs, MongoDB, SQL, NoSQL, AWS services, Firebase. (Knowledge of web sockets is optional)
We are a B2B SaaS company that is re-imagining how companies use sales incentives to motivate their employees. We believe great results are only achieved when people are motivated - and our product is nothing but an extension of that philosophy.
On a more day-to-day level, our product takes away the ambiguity and grunt-work behind manual sales incentive calculation, and allows companies to experiment with incentive plans that actually work for every employee - and not just top performers. We are a team of experienced founders who between them have built and sold software products pretty much all across the globe. We are backed by some of the best angels and institutional investors in India - and are growing at breakneck speed.
We’re looking for a passionate Solutions Architect to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers. As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with our clients during their onboarding process, and as a technical resource on an ongoing basis to ensure that their systems are integrated successfully with our app and that their commission math has been replicated accurately. We are looking for intelligent, analytical people with solid interpersonal skills for this role.
*What you’ll contribute in this role… *
- Take the lead in onboarding engagements with clients. Typically, this will represent 6 – 8 weeks of work with a client with daily/weekly calls to review information, clarify calculations, review results and ensure that their models are being calculated correctly. You will juggle multiple onboarding engagements at once and ensure that clients are progressing as quickly as possible.
- Help sales with technical conversations to clarify key details so that prospects can evaluate Spiff’s technology.
- Work with sales to provide prospects with simplified demo uploads to help prospects evaluate Spiff’s technology with real data.
- Work with account management to help respond to follow-up needs from previously established clients.
*What experience you’ll bring to Spiff… *
- Highly analytical thinker with an innate ability to mentally map complex systems.
- Ability to navigate complex excel models.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable. Since your work will represent much of the first experience a client has with us, you must be able to perform your work and manage your projects to complete them on time
- Detail-oriented - you must be able to notice small details and fit them within the larger picture.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- A good understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming, its challenges, and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficiency in API integrations
- Understanding of fundamental design and architecture principles to scale an application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A degree in any discipline
- Good communication and team skills
- Ability to listen to the requirements of team members and clients and translate them into great solutions
We are looking for a seasoned technology professional who can use their experience to build effective teams, high-performance culture, scalable processes and mentor aspiring talent. The candidate must be entrepreneurial, hands-on in technology, must have experience with design, development, and delivery of mobile apps, web applications and tech platforms, at scale. It is highly important for the candidate to have experience with eCommerce and is expected to have some experience in the retail sector, building technology systems and platforms.
The person is expected to be a technology leader with the capability of building and leading a high-performance engineering team.
- Provide Technical authority in prospective meetings with other departments and provide guidance to developers
- Provide Hands-on Technical leadership, in the development, operation, and improvement of services
- Work with the wider team to ensure high-quality code is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new/existing services
- Work closely with designers to deliver rapid prototypes as well as production code to ensure high accessibility standards are upheld. We expect familiarity with modern frameworks and languages, as well as best practices such as Clean Code, TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Attract, hire, retain and develop top-notch engineering/technology talent
- Implement technology product(s) as per the product requirements, using appropriate technologies
- The company’s tech-stack comprises Node.js (for Backend), MongoDB as the Database (MEAN stack), and Native App development (for iOS and Android)
- Communicate business goals to the engineers. Keep them focused on building the right product and in the right manner. Ensure that engineering is always adding business value and communicate this value to the business leaders
- Be an individual contributor if necessary. Engineering managers could spend ~20% of their time coding and contribute to the code base
- Perform regular code review of the code being developed by your team, to maintain the high quality of code
- Computer Science & Engineering education/degree from an internationally recognized top technology institute or university
- 8-10 years of overall experience in the delivery of quality scalable and extensible software. Should currently be leading a team of top-notch developers as an Engineering Manager or Technical Architect.
- Experience of leading product development in B2C startups
- 4+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and scaling high-quality mobile apps and end-to-end systems (consumer-facing and business-facing systems), under tight timelines and delivery pressure
- Experience with backend software development at a high scale. Experience with distributed systems, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices design.
- Capacity to take the complete responsibility of developing and delivering a product-mobile apps and backend. Has good design sense. Has to experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of new and cutting-edge technologies & tools. Experience working on complex projects having Analytics, Data-Science and Machine Learning components.