About Infinitum Global
Job Profile :Sr. Software Engineer/Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer
Technologies :NodeJS Developer
Eligibility Criteria :Requires minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, MCA or equivalent experience.
Experience :1 to 3 year
Job roles and responsibilities
- You should have deep understanding of NodeJS
- You should be capable of writing complex queries
- ES6, Express, Apollo Server, Send Grid Email, Twilio SMS, Payment Gateway,
- Error Loggin, API Developement, API Security,
- PostGreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL, MongoDB/CouchDB
- Very good knowledge on REST API
- Good experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to design and write code complying with coding standards and other factors like performance, scalability, reliability, reusability, modularity in mind
- You should have strong logical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- AWS certification is nice to have
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Restify
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Competencies and Skills Required
- Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, and good communications skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business problems
- Understanding and mindset of Agile software delivery (Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities)
- Team player who understands the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the ‘status-quo’
- Hungry to learn and always in search of continuous improvement
• Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
• Designing back-end services for various business processes
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to frontend requests
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
The essential functions of this profile include:
- Mean stack development
- AWS deployments and monitoring
- MongoDB database skills with suitable SQL query development
- Development of UI using Angular, HTML and CSS
- NodeJS technical skills for middleware development
- Agile development and practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
Senior Full Stack Developer
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience Required: up to 5 years
Saakh is building a social networking platform for businesses who sell on credit in order to solve for their payment collection challenges faced by every seller on a day to day basis. Our vision is to make payments collections timely and automatic for these businesses. Saakh is building a community of trustable businesses. We are building an eco-system where a business who has cheated once can never cheat again.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will work closely with founder and CTO to discuss the strategy and to implement the said aforesaid within the deadlines. Saakh is a fast-moving start-up who is at the early stages, timely execution is of paramount importance. Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to build team and to lead.
- Developing front end website architecture and Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 5+ years of prior experience of full stack development
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages preferably Laravel PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Brilliant leadership qualities
- High sense of integrity is a must.
Are you one of us?
We welcome you to Saakh’s family.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Leading parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
Working with our Sales and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
Contributing to our side projects and free tools for the education industry.
What do I need? 🤓
1-2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, PHP, Python, etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
Deep knowledge of SQL Databases
Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
Willingness to learn and use new technologies
Ability to debug complex systems
Brownie points 🍰
Using a framework (for example, Laravel, Code Igniter, Django)
Understanding of containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) along with ability to deploy to AWS ECS (or similar tools)
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Take a tutorial, on us
Monthly remote meals
Tech stack 🔨
Why Classcard? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey. You will be working closely with our users, acting on both their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have tremendous impact on both our business and Classcard as a company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
Quick phone call with a member of our engineering team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Classcard.
Technical discussion with a senior engineer
Pairing on an interesting problem
Meet the founders
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the Node Js . You must also possess a strong knowledge of Mongo DB
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Expertise in Strapi will be a plus point
- should be able to create the APIs
- Payment Gateway Integration( Stripe)