- Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar. Experience in working with TOGAF standards is preferred.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools.
- Experience in docker based deployment models.
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying cloud based (One or more among AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) enterprise solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development)
We are in search of a young and energetic team lead for our engineers with 3-4 years of experience. Technical prowess in the below areas are must haves
- Full stack development experience in Java/NodeJs backend with React/React Native front end
- Experience in working with Git flow, unit and end-to-end test cases. CI/CD pipelines and deployment to AWS infrastructure
- Proficient in designing and building webapps/mobile with structured/unstructured database systems
- Have an eye for detail and advocate for a good end user experience
- Exposure to agile development
If you have team leading experience under your belt, that would be a plus. Candidates need to have good communication skills (verbal and written), be proactive and have a go getter attitude. On the job, you will have to
- Ensure the business requirements are met with respect to functional and technical specifications established
- Guide, mentor, and help out younger team members
- Do code reviews and ensure there are minimal to no tech debts
- Design and review technical architecture, unit test cases and CI CD pipeline
- Collaborate with designers, business analysts, and contribute to product development at the organizational level
- Test and deploy solutions and work with our QA team to squash those nasty bugs
- Iterate and improve code design and clear off technical debt such as test coverage and technical design improvements
You will be part of the core team that builds platforms that could transform the lives of frontline workers around the world.
The Angel Broking Story
Incorporated in 1987, Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India committed to providing accurate and widespread data for every online share trader. Angel Broking is considered as a home to the independent database on the web covering the Indian online brokerage industry. Our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our retail clients through various platforms.
We are a technology-led financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through one of our Subsidiaries, AFPL) and financial products distribution to our clients under the brand “Angel Broking”. Our broking and allied services are offered through (i) our online and digital platforms, and (ii) our network of over 15,000 Authorised Persons (the “Authorised Persons”), as of Sep 30, 2021.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Role: Product Manager
What will you do
As Product Manager, you will play a key role in our journey to make trading & investing easily accessible and affordable to all millennials. You will be conceptualizing and executing ideas that create values for traders as well. The job will involve understanding traders & investors requirements, creating workflows, and coordinating with design, engineering, marketing & operation teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, understand & identify key success metrics.
- Track and analyze performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
- Design & own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
- Collaborate with design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team and guide their investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
- Coordinate with internal business verticals to collect requirements and convert them into clear actionable items
- Manage daily interaction with the tech team to clear their doubts if any in the requirements documents.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Ability to drive PAT, DAT & UAT along with QA team
- Take product ownership through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business impact
- Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
What we are looking for
- Engineering and / Management degree from a Tier 1 institution.
- We are looking for developer turned Product Manager with 1-6 years of experience in Product Management. (Preferably 1+ years of Hands of Application development (in Java / C++ / or any other programing language))
- Experience in the B2C/B2B segment
- Data-driven decision-making ability
- Sharp User Research skills - conducting Usability Testing, User interviews, Card Sorting & A/B Testing
- Obsession with the mission to improve customer experience
- Prior experience in understanding & working with APIs driven businesses and leading B2C mobile applications.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
What you get :
- Chance to play a pivotal role in building the next-gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from Day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent ( ex Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
- Still be based out anywhere you wish - You can Work from Anywhere #WFA}
If you are #superpumped about the role, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
Simpl is focused on transforming how the people of India deal with money. Its first product is a payment mode that lets users skip traditional forms of payments entirely. Instead, all the transactions get added into a single bill, payable on the 1st and 16th of every month. This way, the checkout process takes less than a few seconds - making it a win-win for merchants and users alike.
In place of traditional forms of identification and authentication, Simpl integrates deeply into merchant apps via SDKs and APIs. This allows for more sophisticated forms of authentication that take full advantage of smartphone data and processing power.
Simpl was founded in 2015 by Nityanand Sharma and Chaitra Chidanand, and went live in 2016.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will lead a team responsible for the implementation and evolution of key parts of this application.
● Manage a team of engineers and coach them to reach their full potential
● Develop engineers in their career path: Set objectives, provide feedback and review
● Ability to manage remote teams is essential.
● Prior experience with remote teams is helpful.
● You will be expected to bring these best practices to the rest of the organization.
● Act as the scrum master
● Ensure that the team builds high quality software by writing unit tests
● Interface with Product and Operation teams to resolve issues
● Be hands on: Write secure, efficient, good quality code
● Conduct peer code reviews
● Have a deep understanding of the techniques and technologies that are necessary for
scalability and performance.
● Experience with data modeling and relational databases
● Deep knowledge in one of the ROR/Golang/NodeJS/Java
- Manage an organization of software engineers, tech-leads, principal engineers, architects, first and second line engineering managers
- Partner with product leadership to achieve Clari’s business goals by identifying and prioritizing engineering initiatives quarterly and annually
- Work with cross-geo and cross-functional teams to achieve business & technology objectives. Manage applications, services and data pipelines driven by SLAs and KPIs.
- Drive roadmap planning, define milestones and lead your org to execute on the plan
- Be an advocate and coach for world class engineering practices in building and running high-performance, highly secure and highly available systems
- Manage geographically dispersed senior stakeholders (Directors and above) in different functional areas.
- Influence engineering strategy by engaging with peers and leadership
- Service/Operational Excellence: Ensure availability, performance, and scale for your systems at Clari. Ensure RCAs are done and proactively identify problem areas and come up with fixes.
- People excellence: Ensure your group is engaged and productive. Foster a culture of innovation. Create opportunities for growth for the people in your organization
- Help with the hiring strategy in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team. Raise the bar continuously. Hire strong and diverse talent
- Create a healthy and inclusive team culture consistent with Clari values
- Mentor, coach, and develop tech leaders, first and second line engineering managersBe a talent magnet.
- Attract and retain the best talent. Grow your org organically to upto 50 people
- The ideal candidate is one who has managed E2E software development at scale in large product organizations.
- Bachelors, Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
- 15+ years of professional experience that includes individual contributor, tech leadership and management. 6+ yrs recent experience in Leadership roles.
- Multi-year experience in leading technical teams in software engineering with a platform mindset
- Multi-year experience with highly-scalable and highly-available systems.
- Multi-year experience in leading globally distributed engineering teams shipping products to customers (internal and/or external)
- Ability to oversee multiple technologically complex project deliveries in parallel.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in web application development, including the AWS ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate
- Deep understanding of SDLC with agile practices
- Strong business acumen. Thinks and acts strategically for the benefit of the business
- Humility, approachability and a learning mindset
We are looking for a Head of Engineering who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us.
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
You should have a strong understanding of software design and architecture and some technology leadership experi
Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and is growing exponentially.
At Amagi, our Billing Platform is key to our continued growth. The success of our products is dependent on the success of our billing platform and its ability to provide scalable, reliable and intuitive experiences to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us lead the efforts of building our billing platform and related process automation solutions. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the successful delivery of a scalable and flexible billing platform and workflows related to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Role reporting into: Engineering Director - Enterprise Platforms
Individuals reporting into this role: Senior Architect, Staff Software Engineer, Software Tech Lead, Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the core Engineering activities in an Agile model
- Participate in the overall design and development discussions
- Work closely with the Product Management team to establish product and engineering roadmaps.
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the team and ensure they follow sound engineering practices
- Demonstrate accountability towards intended business outcomes, by working with product management and other functional teams.
- Lead the billing, account receivables and account payables automation and workflows implementation.
- 10+ years of overall SDLC experience with 6+ years of experience managing cloud application/platform engineering teams.
- Hands-on with at least of one cloud of the platforms, AWS or GCP
- Experience developing the usage/subscription based billing for SaaS products.
- Exposure to design and development of microservices optimized for scalability and speed
- Experience developing the horizontally scalable distributed systems, streaming data pipelines
- Hands-on experience of implementation of highly available, low latency and robust cloud services.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Strong in CS fundamentals (object oriented analysis, data structures, algorithms)
- Salesforce sales and revenue cloud knowledge
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Freshdesk integration experience
- Working experience with any of the enterprise cloud platforms or applications.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup on a mission to help ecommerce brands embrace conversational commerce as the future of selling online.
We're starting by building the tools for any ecommerce brand to be able to sell and engage with their customers on chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger.
💡 Read more about our mission and the story of commerce here!
Within 2 years of launch, we have 1500+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Check us out here - **https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot** and do read through the 180 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
Learn more about our investors here -
BiteSpeed Raises $1.9 Million Seed Funding From Sequoia India's Surge
D2C Enabler BiteSpeed Raises Funds From Sequoia's Surge, CRED's Kunal Shah, Others [Funding alert] BiteSpeed raises $275K in seed round led by Whiteboard Capital
About the team
BiteSpeed started out in the dorm rooms of BITS Pilani when we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of.
So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role
We’re looking for a Technical Lead to join our founding team and lead our product development. If you’re someone who thrives on high ownership, can figure stuff out on your own and wants to be part of the zero-to-one journey, this might be for you.
Years of experience: 4-10
What you’ll do
We’re at 10M requests per day, you’ll take us to 100M requests per day.
- Designing for scale: We have complex systems working overtime with a lot of moving pieces. It’s just going to get worse. We need to reimagine scalable & reusable LEGOs 🧩;
- Setup DevOps: Rome was not built without discipline, and we’re not aiming for anything less. We’ve got a lot of ground to cover and we need your help 🛠;
- Building the dream team: We need a Phil Jackson to get us a Rodman for our defence. A Dhoni to make our Rohit open. It’s going to be tough finding the right people and tougher putting them to the right work ;
- Prioritise and delegate tasks: What tech debt to fix while also building for current business requirements? How to get it all done in time using limited resources? 🧐;
- And after all of it of-course, be ready to jam to this every time we push to prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QNUcrjtOs🔥;
Salary and Location
Expected CTC: 40-60LPA + Generous equity (ESOPs) Location: Remote
12 -15 yrs. of leading product development & teams in dynamic & ambiguous work
environment with strong programming skills like Objective C, Swift and Java. Leading
continuous improvement teams to re-invent product features for mobile applications in
several domains such as secure instant messaging, secure voice & video communication,
secure e-mail, e-commerce & health science.
Develop strategic plans with regard to the technical development of
applications/software and establishes the business’s technical vision that guides all
aspects of technological development.
Oversees the strategic deployment of the departmental resources leading to optimal
resource allocation and the smooth and successful development of applications across
theVirtual, epharmacy and CRM verticals.