Mobile applications Jobs in Mumbai
One of the top conglomerate
• 8 - 15 years of experience building Full Stack applications with a focus on performance and low latency
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications. Some exposure is a plus but not
• 5 - 8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements
• Contributed to & actively maintained one or more open-source projects
• Blogging on performance or related topics
• Speaking engagements at Meetups or Conferences.
• Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Database,s and Networking fundamentals
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and Web Sockets
• Exposure to the Frontend side of the world on Web and Mobile
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance, and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up and
managing Chaos is a plus
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS, NoSQL
• Exposure to building high-performance APIs with the ability to isolate problems in different parts of the
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing, Sidecars,
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance
Python, Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams
India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
Urgently required Head - Products/Solutions Officer Mumbai for India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school/Tier 2 School
BE OR B.tech is compulsory
experience in web/ mobile apps
exp in payment gateway
iot and it infrastructure
Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies.
Experience: 10-15 yrs
Location: Mumbai( WFO)
➢ BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school
▪ Will be the Chief of Staff to the CEO - managing products & solutions, overseeing Buying & Merchandising (products and categories) & Marketing departments.
▪ Will be the products/solutions custodian of the organization with the CEO. Ability to contribute/align/build on the CEO’s solution(s) vision. Understands interplay between products, service, solution, business case and operationalization for Hardware and software both.
▪ Lives and breathes solutions: existing and potential, identifies both unserved and underserved needs. Constantly tracks markets and internal clients and consumers to make best in class solutions available ahead of time
▪ Regular stakeholder interactions: Head strategic initiatives for Micro Retail and business case, Buying & Merchandising for range and partners. Digital, Sales and Operations for dip sticks, business potential and operationalization
▪ Solution development and Solution management: Experience within project management, software & hardware development lifecycle, process and solutions design
▪ Builds Go-To-Market with Sales, Operations and Marketing
▪ Co owns P&L with Sales and Operations. Tracks products/solutions performance regularly to ensure plans/tweaks in time
▪ Work with cross functional teams for development of products, solutions and project management
▪ Govern and continuously improve the products/solutions based on implementation road map
▪ Problem solving, consumer centricity, spotting opportunities, solving problems, reducing friction
▪ Steer the technical direction for product and solution security mechanisms Requirements
➢ 10+ years possessing strong teamwork skills, problem-solving skills & customer centricity skills
➢ Certification in project management is an added advantage
➢ Experience working with start ups is a plus
➢ Expertise in Category Management is a plus
➢ Self-motivated with strong leadership skills & attention to details, unconventional, lateral
thinker, challenging status quo
➢ Organized, structured and disciplined. Very high quality of work/attention to detail. Ability to
collaborate effectively. Thinks through 360 degrees. Stitches up complete solutions/ensures no
loose ends. Gets things done
➢ Familiar with software design principles, software architecture and security mechanisms
➢ Good analytical skills and act structured in a result- and quality-oriented manner
➢ Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Industry: Preferred experience from Retail, Consumer Services and FMCG sector
Location - Mumbai
Product Based company
Role : Team Lead - Android Developer
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 5+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
Give a best hike to the relevant candidate
at FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
We at eBikGo looking for React Native Developer to Join our Team at Mumbai.
Years of Experience:- 1.5+
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
● Build pixel-perfect, smooth UI’s across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Participating in SDLC processes streamlining, POC development, Functional Estimation, Performance Tuning, Environments setup, etc.
● Adherence and promoting best development practices that ensure high quality
● Expert-level knowledge of React Native
● Hands-on experience in Android/iOS app development via React-Native
● Experience with networking, web socket and Redux is a must
● Experience in writing unit testing code with libraries like Jest, Mocha, etc.
● Excellent problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
● An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
● Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept
at Workplace Fabric Ltd.
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
at Andesoft Consulting
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed
at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications
and their integration with back-end services. This Android app developer will work with our team of engineers to
design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. In addition, an Android developer must pay special
attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin Code..
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the Android UI kit
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the application.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills on JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Deep understanding of the Android SDK and Android Studio/Eclipse.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical / coding requirements.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent working skills on Android application components like Intent, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content
Provider and Content Resolver.
● Excellent communication skill and think out of the box to achieve the business logic with less impact and
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Funded Technology Firm
Experience: 7 - 11 years
Talents from eComms Only
Role: Director Engineering (Mobile)
Key Skills: Java/Python, Android, iOS, Design Patterns, AWS, OOP, SDLC,Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Cocoa
As a technical leader, you own the engineering vision and oversee the technical standards your team thrives on. As a manager of engineers, you coach and develop our promising, young talent and ensure their collective energy is applied effectively and efficiently to accomplish not only the organizational goals, but also their individual career goals.
- Own the development practices and standards for your team
- Own the technical architecture, drive engineering design and shoulder critical decisions
- Interface with Architects and technical leads to steer them to continuous Feature Improvements
- You have experience in managing, coaching software developers to help them level up
- You are able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- You have a strong technical background, with 7+ years of experience with software engineering predominantly working on mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Should have worked on at least one of these programming languages (Python/Java)
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, Java, JSON, Kotlin, Objective-C
- Excellent understanding of Android design patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, iOS