BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Brevistay is the fastest growing hourly hotel brand in India. It is a marketplace to connect hoteliers with customers with the USP of anytime check-in and check-out preferably in slots of 3,6 and 12 hours. Started in 2016, Brevistay has grown in more than 70 cities and onboarded 4000+hotels.
Brevistay is leader in short stay segment and breaking the pre-existing and centuries-old pattern of noon check-in and 11 am check-out system and creating a new way of conducting business. At Brevistay you get quality stays, affordable rates, amazing offers, flexibilities such as book now pay later, instant hotel booking confirmations, faster refunds, free cancellations, and a 24x7 available Customer Support team to answer booking or travel related queries. All these give our guests the freedom to book a hotel first and plan their travel next.
About the Role
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients by signing up hotel partners across the region for the brevistay portal.
- Responsible for building and sustaining relationships with the partner hotels.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environment
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Work from Home for other cities except NCR cities (Mandatory to visit field)
- Medical Insurances
- Learning and Development
- Travel Allowances
- Potential Individual Earning Opportunities
#What we believe in
- Reimagine the possible
∙ Responsible to promote IT Product and Services in to the National/ International Market through lead Generation.
∙ To identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business with client mapping, cold-calling, focused email campaigns, presentations, etc.
∙ Manage entire Sales life-cycle including cold calling, prospecting, lead qualification, product/service presentation, proposal presentation and sales closure.To cultivate, build and manage relationships with Clients.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
Profile: Business Development Executive / Associate Investment Manager / Investment Manager
Offered CTC: Best In the Market + Lucrative Incentives (Any Fresher Grad can apply/ Immediate Joiner would be preferred)
Job Responsibilities :
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customers' skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation > Meet personal and team sales targets.
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
► Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
► Meet personal and team sales targets, > Generate or follow through sales leads
► Generate or follow through sales leads
► Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal
►skills Self-motivated and driven.
Desired Candidate Profile.
➤ An emphatic communicator with a pleasant personality.
► Self-driven, well-groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
►Structured and process-oriented.
►Zeal for multitasking.
► Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures.
ANY GRAD CAN APPLY/ IMMEDIATE JOINERS WOULD BE PREFERRED
Why Square Yards?
►Multinational company (Global Approach)
►Performance & Salary review.
►Attractive incentives & mobility across regions (global)
► Fast track growth.
►Good Incentives > Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
➤ Diversified role
► Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
> Fresher or experienced can apply
> work from office ready
> salary upto rs. 3 lpa (purely based on interview)
> face to face interview mode.
Responsible for sales activities, meeting & achieving sales targets
Primarily engaged in field sales activity i.e. Visit to customer for Technical Plant
Studies, Problem Evaluation, Technical Feasibility Study & ROI Determination of our
Preparation, submission and follow up of techno-commercial proposals
Visit to customers for follow up of enquiries and techno-commercial discussions
Responsible for negotiations / finalization of Proposals
Responsible for preparation of order documents with necessary technical inputs
Co-ordination for post order activities and other compliance till order
Preparation and submission of Weekly & Monthly report for sales visits