Mailchimp Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Deep knowledge of website development, Facebook marketing, Mail Chimp, Hub Spot, Google Ad words and SEO
- Run PPC campaign and management (other paid campaigns)
- Social Media Strategy
- Promote content online
- Keep an eye on current updates in social media and work accordingly
- Co-ordinate with the US team
- Design Magazine(Vibe and Pac Buzz)
- Portals management
- Write Relevant blogs
- Online Database storage & Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Campaigns on Nearbuy & similar portals
- Coordination with Relevant online portals for banner work
- Coordination with the USA office for research on their localized requirements
- Post-execution performance analysis of the campaign
at mart2globalcom pvt ltd
1. Able to manage multiple projects
2. Knowledge of on-page, off-page and link building
3. Knowledge of relevant SEO tools
4. Good English communication skills
5. Able to perform keyword research & mapping
6. Able to run technical SEO audits
The candidate will get preference if he/she has knowledge of optimizing copy and web pages for search engine optimization. Can perform ongoing keyword research including learning and expansion of keyword opportunities.
Researching and implementing content advice for organic SEO success.
Minimum Experience-1 year
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
at Fruxinfo Private Limited
we will providing 3 months traning also Fresher can also applied
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
Location: Ahmedabad (Work From the Office)
Responsibilities of a Campaign Manager
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
Continuous research on Audience and product to ensure an appropriate match and share as well as get insights from the customer
Design a marketing plan and get it approved by the customer
Design and implement the planned campaign to achieve the customer KPI
Negotiate deals with third party publishers as a part of the marketing plan
Implement the campaign by ensuring traffic (Campaign Trafficking )
Analyze the campaign
Report the results to the customer
Deep analysis of the data
Optimize the campaign based on the data
Guide the customer on a technology road map for their requests.
Keeping the floodlight implementation at the correct trigger points to get the data
Keep the customer updated and aware of the progress.
Communicate to keep customer sentiment high
Increase the revenue per customer by giving a marketing plan which they accept.
Providing marketing plans for new customers to the Customer Development team for business development
Designing Innovative and performing campaigns which lead to increased revenue by the customer.
Stay abreast with the concepts and updates in the core technologies DV 360, Campaign Manager and Google Ads, and GA 360.
Planning & Strategy
Trafficking, Conversion setup
Optimization, Bidding, Budgets, and Targeting
Reporting, Analysis, and insights
at App Ides InfoTech Pvt Ltd
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Should have over all knowledge of Website optimization / performance, On-Page optimization, Off-page optimization, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Experience with link building process, keyword generation, internet marketing and Search Engine optimization techniques (preferably google) and competitive analysis is must.
- Should be able to handle Google optimization,Yahoo, Bing, Reciprocal Linking Management, Directory Submissions, Planning and Implementing Internet Marketing Strategies with Social media optimization.
- Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS skill, proficient with Wordtracker, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools. Working knowledge on DMOZ editors, Zeal editors
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportuity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.