Journalism Jobs in Chandigarh
Greetings from Hitbullseye !!!
Hitbullseye is one of the fastest-growing portals in the test prep education space. It is ranked among the top test prep portals in India by Alexa.com(an Amazon Company). With 1 crore + page views annually portal has traffic from MBA. Law PO & campus placement training domains. Bulls Eye has a classroom presence and has trained close to more than 2 lac students in classrooms since its inception in 1998.
Venue: E-305, Industrial Area, Sector 75,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Currently, we are hiring a Content Developer for Mohali.
- · Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- · Keyword search and using target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- · Editing and proofreading content
- · Maintain content calendar for timely servicing of articles
- · Provide editorial, creative and technical support to digital marketing
- · Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- · Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- · Work with the SEO team to improve meta descriptions, alt tags, headings, etc to improve rankings
- · Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- · Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- · Help with lead magnets – ebooks, marketing page copy, brochures, emails, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Experience (0-2) Years Only
- Graduates or Post Graduate Can Apply
- Work From Office Only
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
* Responsible for creating easy to understand, well-presented and appropriately illustrated
content for the Finxera product technical documentation.
* Responsible for updating all Finxera product related documentation including technical help
documentation related to product APIs and editing existing materials for changes in scope /
* Create Finxera Release Notes in a timely fashion for use by customers and employees.
* Organize material and complete writing projects in a clear, concise style and maintain
multiple revisions of product documentation.
* Work closely with Product Management, Development, Customer Support and Internal
customers to review product functional specifications, QA documentation and test product
releases to fully grasp and create product feature documents.
* Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar,
content and style of writing.
* Adhere to all Company security policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job
* Plan and execute end-to-end content development activity.
* Standardize the content across platforms.
* Revise documents and provide updates as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field
* Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently within tight deadlines
* Extensive experience of technical documentation
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills
* Experience in making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and
engaging to diverse set of stakeholders. Maybe that means you have past experience as a
technical writer, or maybe it means you come from the world of teaching, curriculum
development, scientific journalism, or some other realm.
Good to have:
* Background with banking or other finance is a plus.
* Experience documenting cloud-based enterprise software.
* Understanding of data management concepts.
* Experience using and documenting analytics tools.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.