Journalism Jobs in Pune
Explore top Journalism Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
- Interact & Interview Chairperson of college or university.
- Featured & Research oriented articles about the Education System.
- Interview of famous personalities from the educational industry.
- Stories of success from leading professionals.
- Proven working experience as a Reporter.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying, and active listening skills.
- Good hold in education industry persons.
- Bachelors degree in journalism or mass communications.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more