Greetings from Hitbullseye !!!
Hitbullseye is one of the fastest-growing portals in the test prep education space. It is ranked among the top test prep portals in India by Alexa.com(an Amazon Company). With 1 crore + page views annually portal has traffic from MBA. Law PO & campus placement training domains. Bulls Eye has a classroom presence and has trained close to more than 2 lac students in classrooms since its inception in 1998.
Venue: E-305, Industrial Area, Sector 75,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Currently, we are hiring a Content Developer for Mohali.
- · Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- · Keyword search and using target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- · Editing and proofreading content
- · Maintain content calendar for timely servicing of articles
- · Provide editorial, creative and technical support to digital marketing
- · Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- · Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- · Work with the SEO team to improve meta descriptions, alt tags, headings, etc to improve rankings
- · Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- · Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- · Help with lead magnets – ebooks, marketing page copy, brochures, emails, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Experience (0-2) Years Only
- Graduates or Post Graduate Can Apply
- Work From Office Only
About Bullseye knowledge system pvt ltd
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Research and analyze top SEO content topics
- QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency.
- Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics
- Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content
- Write attractive Blogs, Articles and Comments.
- Plan and execute various SEO tasks
We are on the lookout for an effective UX writer to create microcopy that is intuitive to users, in keeping with the product’s brand voice, including people of different abilities, ages, gender identities, and backgrounds.
Create copy for apps, websites, and other digital products. Suggest words for menus, definitions, buttons, labels, chatbots, error messages, or instructions to guide first-time users through a product. Knowing grammar, spelling, and an in-depth understanding of tone and shades of meaning is essential. You will closely work with product design teams and collaborate with front-end and back-end developers. This role also has elements of a UX Producer. As a producer, you would support design teams, business stakeholders and clients. Stay up-to-date with what teams are working on. Designers have to justify their work with clients. As producers, bring guidance during those crossroads, shedding light on the creative process and educating the clients in a way that’s digestible for them. You need to be someone who’s flexible, agile, responsive and honestly, calm! You will be juggling multiple projects. The office environment is young and dynamic. It's a work-hard, play-hard culture. We work in a hybrid model, three days from the office, and 2 days from home. If this sounds like you, apply to us.
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
Inshorts is looking for people to work as Proofreaders in the English Editorial Team. Eligibility criteria include an experience of 0-2 years for the post in the field of English media.
CTC: 100% hike on current CTC
>Checking for spelling and grammatical mistakes in the headlines and body copies
>Verifying all the facts in a particular story before publishing
>Checking for the authenticity and accuracy of images used for shorts
>Making sure that any story is not repeated
>Have to look after the growth of the concerned team while adding to the overall growth of the company
>Strong command over the English language
>Good at spotting mistakes
>Sound logical skills
>Experience of 0-2 years
Inshorts is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other content in 60 words. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, accurate copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas as per clients requirement
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Great organizational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.