Facebook Insights Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
Role - Sr. Executive (Search)
Experience - 2 to 6 years
Location - Mumbai, Bangalore & Gurgaon
About the company :-
Our Client is the worlds largest media investment company which is
a part of WPP. Neo is a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations.
Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of the largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes responsibility of crafting a performance strategy
for clients and create success stories.
Reporting of the role -
This role reports to the Manager Performance Marketing
What your day job looks like :-
- You will be responsible for coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Adwords and (preferably) Yahoo Marketing campaigns
- You will accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills
Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns
You will acquire good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns.
- You will have to track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts
- You will be responsible for adding new keywords in the search engines, Search Engine Marketing skills
- You would get an opportunity to Manage Google-Banner Ads (including client search strategies), Paid Search Campaigns; setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
- You will be able to become a client champion & interact regularly with client for delivering better value & ROI to client based on their feedback.
What you'll bring :-
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Hand on experience on Search platforms (AdWords, Bing, Editor)
- Experience on 3rd party tools is a plus (SA360, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Graduate/MBA from a recognized university
- Self-motivated with passion for marketing, advertising & campaign management
- Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal
- Active interest in electronic copywriting & knowledge of web analytics would be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Google AdWords Certified & Google Analytics certified professional will be preferred & added advantage you have already worked on Kenshoo or Marine
- Good knowledge of Excel
Rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business grow
What is the role?
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing manager (PPC/SEM) who will be responsible for paid advertising for this company across Google Ads, Social ads and other demand-gen channels.
Our ideal candidate has a blend of analytical and creative mindset, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our Sales, product, design, and broader marketing teams.
- Strategise, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms such as Google Ads (incl. Search, Display & Youtube),, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads.
- Oversee growth in performance campaigns to meet the brand's business goals and strategies.
- Should have hands-on experience on managing landing pages, keyword plans, ad copies, display ads etc.
- Should have extremely good analytical skills to figure out the signals in the campaigns and optimize the campaigns using these insights.
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads, quality score, placements, dynamic landing pages and measure their effectiveness.
- Monitor campaign performance & budget pacing on a day-to-day basis.
- Measure the Campaign performance parameters methodically, analyze campaign performance, compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Be informed on the latest trends, best practices, and standards in online advertising across demand-gen channels.
- Perform Media Mix modeling. Design, develop, and monitor other digital media buying campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years of pure PPC experience, preferably in a SaaS company managing annual budgets of more than 2 mn USD.
- Highly comfortable with Google Ads Editor, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Business Manager & such.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC Automations/Rules/Scripts and best practices with the ability to analyze Campaign metrics on Excel/Data Studio and optimize campaigns with insights.
- Experience working with Ad channel APIs and other data APIs to deep-dive into metrics & make data-informed optimisations.
- [Good to have] Working knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouses (Bigquery), Data connectors/pipelines, blends/joints (for blending multiple data sources) etc.
- In-depth experience with GA4. Clear understanding of Web Analytics.
- Comfortable writing and editing content for ad copies, landing page snippets, descriptions, etc.
- Experience with running Campaigns for US, European, and the global markets.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. The company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in Dubai, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 5+ years in Marketing for SAAS software product.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a talented team, driving pipeline generation and brand building by executing well-researched, high-quality campaigns across different platforms.
If you are full of creative ideas, want to lead from the front and, are passionate about working in a start- up environment, you are the best fit for us.
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media, including the web site, search engine optimization, digital advertising, social marketing and email marketing.
Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
Work closely with the leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and drive targeted marketing programs to generate awareness, build a pipeline, and nurture lead funnel through the sales cycle.
Drive GTM product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
Explore new acquisition funnels, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends.
Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight, and align marketing strategies to cater to various industries and personas
5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross- functional leaders both inside and outside the company
Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
Ability to simplify product messaging and the value they create
Execution focused with a bias toward action, a great collaborator; you never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
Must be able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Good knowledge of native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution-tech and re- targeting.
Great interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for a high-performing team that is driven and goal-oriented. Clear and timely communication and the ability to manage and solve challenging situations are a must.
High levels of ownership and accountability. An ability to keep a strategic outlook while managing everyday operations and providing the required support to the team
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
Competitive salary & stock options
Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
Your work will have more impact and recognition
Work in a fast-paced environment
Solve critical problems
Freedom to choose the way you work
Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
Hands-on person, have to deliver the work with few resources, it will be the first marketing person on the team, and will have the autonomy on the day-to-day implementation. Will not manage people.
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Coding experience is a big plus
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, Stack Overflow)
- Join developer/start-ups communities and engage with them
- Reviewing and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with company members to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Monitor analytics and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with product development teams
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Write newsletters to the targeted audience
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing