Professionals should have a good fluency in Kannada / Malayalam ( Vocal Skills )
Advising students & parents with concern to different career opportunities post 12th grade & graduation, helping them to overcome the difficulties & dilemma in opting for the preferred career options.
About Tedroox Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have end to end ownership of a business vertical, owning upwards of USD 3-5 million revenue goals in the next 1-2 years. You will directly lead a global sales team, and cross functionally work with marketing, content, design and other verticals to drive your business objectives.
The north star metrics for the role is revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing and implementing the growth strategy to meet business objectives - which includes sales planning, demand generation, product roadmap & customer experience. Below are some responsibilities that this will entail:
- Identifying target geographies and schools that we will focus on
- Understanding the consumer needs & market landscape to define the product roadmap • Working with the marketing team to identify hot leads and ways to target them • Conceptualising and executing cold email campaigns for schools across the world • Generating relevant content to nurture schools: presentations, case studies, emails, etc. • Conducting demos with schools expressing inbound interest
- Building relations with schools, nurturing them by identifying their context • Negotiating and finalising deals with schools and school districts
- Working with the school success team to smoothly handover converted schools • Bringing in operational efficiency across all sales related processes
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 3-6 years experience of - driving sales in the B2B SaaS space, or P&L responsibility in a technology start-up (B2B SaaS is preferred)
- Has worked cross-functionally with teams (product, marketing etc) to drive business goals • Has built a business from scratch (not mandatory but preferred)
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Good at written and oral communication
- Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Job Description :
- 1 -2 years of experience in demand/lead generation or in pre-sales with B2B organizations.
- A go getter attitude in creating demand and generating leads.
- Candidate should be comfortable of making cold calls, follow ups, upto 80+ calls a day to IT Decision Makers
- Generating sales qualified leads and assign to the clients
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Understanding the expression of interest from the prospects and using actionable intelligence to position client's solution / product
- Maintaining every interaction with the prospects in CRM and analyzing the database
Skill Sets :
- Excellent Communication
- Excel Knowledge
- Proactiveness and Persuasion Skill
- Basic Tech understanding to Tech Lead Gen Experience
- Familiarity with Social Networking Tools like LinkedIn
- Preferably from IT industry
BDE-Based out of Gandhinagar
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be required perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, opportunity & devise a detailed sales plan and implement it.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Finalizing the deal
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities .
- Need to approach through email, Zoom meeting, Calls and Visit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic personality with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable of giving demos independently
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.