Data Warehouse (DWH) Jobs in Mumbai
2. Responsible for gathering system requirements working together with application architects
3. Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of
4. Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for
optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
5. Incident Management on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
6. Responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization,
containers, microservices, etc.
7. Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run
on Cloud infrastructure.
8. Experience with OpenStack, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, NoSQL
etc will be plus.
9. Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services.
10. Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking
11. Optimize Azure billing for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
12. Implement, and fully document IT projects.
13. Identify improvements to IT documentation, network architecture, processes/procedures,
14. Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
15. Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
16. Should be able to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various
timelines and priorities
• Minimum 1 year experience Azure and knowledge on Office365 services preferred.
• Formal education in IT preferred
• Experience with Managed Service business model a major plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
4-6 years of total experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
3+ years of solid Power BI experience (Power Query, M-Query, DAX, Aggregates)
2 years’ experience building Power BI using cloud data (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, data lake)
Strong experience building visually appealing UI/UX in Power BI
Understand how to design Power BI solutions for performance (composite models, incremental refresh, analysis services)
Experience building Power BI using large data in direct query mode
Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
Designation – Deputy Manager - TS
- Total of 8/9 years of development experience Data Engineering . B1/BII role
- Minimum of 4/5 years in AWS Data Integrations and should be very good on Data modelling skills.
- Should be very proficient in end to end AWS Data solution design, that not only includes strong data ingestion, integrations (both Data @ rest and Data in Motion) skills but also complete DevOps knowledge.
- Should have experience in delivering at least 4 Data Warehouse or Data Lake Solutions on AWS.
- Should be very strong experience on Glue, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Step functions, RDS, CloudFormation etc.
- Strong Python skill .
- Should be an expert in Cloud design principles, Performance tuning and cost modelling. AWS certifications will have an added advantage
- Should be a team player with Excellent communication and should be able to manage his work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Life Science & Healthcare domain background will be a plus
Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions that aggregate data across diverse sources and data types
including text, video and audio through to live stream and IoT in an agile project delivery
environment with a focus on DataOps and Data Observability. You will work with Azure SQL
Databases, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Datalake Gen2, Azure Databricks, Azure
Machine Learning, Azure Service Bus, Azure Serverless (LogicApps, FunctionApps), Azure Data
Catalogue and Purview among other tools, gaining opportunities to learn some of the most
advanced and innovative techniques in the cloud data space.
You will be building Power BI based analytics solutions to provide actionable insights into customer
data, and to measure operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics.
You will be involved in the development, build, deployment, and testing of customer solutions, with
responsibility for the design, implementation and documentation of the technical aspects, including
integration to ensure the solution meets customer requirements. You will be working closely with
fellow architects, engineers, analysts, and team leads and project managers to plan, build and roll
out data driven solutions
Proven expertise in developing data solutions with Azure SQL Server and Azure SQL Data Warehouse (now
Demonstrated expertise of data modelling and data warehouse methodologies and best practices.
Ability to write efficient data pipelines for ETL using Azure Data Factory or equivalent tools.
Integration of data feeds utilising both structured (ex XML/JSON) and flat schemas (ex CSV,TXT,XLSX)
across a wide range of electronic delivery mechanisms (API/SFTP/etc )
Azure DevOps knowledge essential for CI/CD of data ingestion pipelines and integrations.
Scala, etc is required.
Expertise in creating technical and Architecture documentation (ex: HLD/LLD) is a must.
Proven ability to rapidly analyse and design solution architecture in client proposals is an added advantage.
Expertise with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases, stream-processing systems is a plus.
5 or more years of hands-on experience in a data architect role with the development of ingestion,
integration, data auditing, reporting, and testing with Azure SQL tech stack.
full data and analytics project lifecycle experience (including costing and cost management of data
solutions) in Azure PaaS environment is essential.
Microsoft Azure and Data Certifications, at least fundamentals, are a must.
Experience using agile development methodologies, version control systems and repositories is a must.
A good, applied understanding of the end-to-end data process development life cycle.
A good working knowledge of data warehouse methodology using Azure SQL.
A good working knowledge of the Azure platform, it’s components, and the ability to leverage it’s
resources to implement solutions is a must.
Experience working in the Public sector or in an organisation servicing Public sector is a must,
Ability to work to demanding deadlines, keep momentum and deal with conflicting priorities in an
environment undergoing a programme of transformational change.
The ability to contribute and adhere to standards, have excellent attention to detail and be strongly driven
Experience with AWS or google cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Experience with Azure ML services will be an added advantage Personal Attributes
Articulated and clear in communications to mixed audiences- in writing, through presentations and one-toone.
Ability to present highly technical concepts and ideas in a business-friendly language.
Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as working
Comfortable with multi project multi-tasking consulting Data Architect lifestyle
Excellent interpersonal skills with teams and building trust with clients
Ability to support and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
A passion for achieving business transformation; the ability to energise and excite those you work with
Initiative; the ability to work flexibly in a team, working comfortably without direct supervision.
Role: Teradata Lead
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
- ITIL Foundation