About the job:
- You will work with data scientists to architect, code and deploy ML models
- You will solve problems of storing and analyzing large scale data in milliseconds - architect and develop data processing and warehouse systems
- You will code, drink, breathe and live python, sklearn and pandas. It’s good to have experience in these but not a necessity - as long as you’re super comfortable in a language of your choice.
- You will develop tools and products that provide analysts ready access to the data
- Strong CS fundamentals
- You have strong experience in working with production environments
- You write code that is clean, readable and tested
- Instead of doing it second time, you automate it
- You have worked with some of the commonly used databases and computing frameworks (Psql, S3, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Spark, etc)
- It will be great if you have one of the following to share - a kaggle or a github profile
- You are an expert in one or more programming languages (Python preferred). Also good to have experience with python-based application development and data science libraries.
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of experience in tech and/or data.
- Degree in CS/Maths from Tier-1 institutes.
Instant Personal Loans Online at Low Interest Rate - PaySense