- including ES6+ syntax
- Knowledge of Object oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
About Propelius Technologies
- We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind.
- The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- You should be a good team player
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for web & mobile.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Figma
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/B.E/MTech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1+ years experience in Front-End Development using ReactJS Framework
- Experience in consuming Restful Web services
- Should be adept at converting PSD to HTML
- Should know UI/UX
- Excellent development skills on best practices for cross-browser compatibility and Responsive UI.
- Good with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Version Control System
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
Kawa Space is building a software-driven geo-intelligence platform. Kawa employees enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage space startup, but in an environment much more akin to a later stage company given the experience of the founding team. The culture at Kawa encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of space intelligence.
- Build workflow tools for the desktop and mobile phone that enable our users to access and use kawa powered insights.
- Develop scalable web and mobile applications used by consumers and internal customers ensuring quality and performance
- Ideate, prototype and implement production grade features beneficial to the product keeping an eye on aesthetics and user experience
- Dabble with a variety of data and visualizations in order to create presentable and insightful experiences for the users
- Grow your team of kick ass developers
- 4-7 years of experience building modern, elegant web apps or react-native mobile apps
- Deep understanding of the architectural concepts of React/React Native and CSS
- An understanding of proper responsive design, taking into development for various devices and browsers
- Robust understanding of API integrations and state management pithing a scalable project
- Proficiency in UI/UX
Bonus points for
- Knowledge in cloud technologies/infrastructure (such as GCP)
- Experience in QA
- Experience in Mapbox, chart/graphs tools like d3.js
- Employer-paid health care
- Remote and distributed team
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Stock options
- Energized to join a startup
- Excited to mentor more junior developers
- Good at problem selection, problem solving, and course correcting
- Focused on best practices
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
Duties and Responsibilities
-Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
-Maintain and improve company website
-Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
-Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
-Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
-Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
-Design mobile-based features
-Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
-Get feedback from users and customers
-Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
-Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
-Attend training and educations
Requirements & Qualifications:
-4-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
-Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
-Knowledge of some SEO principles
-3 years of experience with markup languages
-Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
-Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
-Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
-Good time-management skills
-Great interpersonal and communication skills
-B E in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Senior / Lead Full Stack or Frontend Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Hiring for a Series E, 3.1 Billion Dollar rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty.
- To take ownership of delivering performant, scalable and high quality cloud based software, both frontend and backend side.
- Code reviews.
- Mentoring Team members to develop in line with product requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Architect for design and technology choices for product development roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge of developing cloud based software including backend apis and react/angular based frontend.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable design patterns and message based systems such as Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MongoDB, ORM, Sql etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Expert level coding skills in NodeJs,TypeScript,Scala,ReactJs,Angular.
- Eye for user centric mobile first designs on the frontend.
- Experience with hybrid frontends such as react-native, electronJs is a plus.
As Frontend Engineer, you will be combining the art of design with the art of programming
for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Determining the structure and design of web pages.
Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Building reusable code for future use.
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Understanding of key design principles.
Basic Understanding of Build Tools (Webpack/Rollup)
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Frontend Developer JD:
We are looking for a Front End Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Must have skills and qualifications
- You must have an experience of 3 years and above developing software products.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS (4.0 and above) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
Good to have skills and qualifications
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor / Chai / Mocha ( or a well-reasoned alternative)