About White Panda
White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Brand-turned-Publishers, SAAS companies, and E-commerce platforms without the need for Micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on Language, Human Resources and Marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of the top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The core team at White Panda is a diverse range of professionals who are alumni of institutions like IITs, BITS, and Goldman Sachs. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of Education/Entertainment by partnering with 40 Lakh businesses globally.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Inside sales and marketing intern to make calls, follow-ups, set up appointments. E-mail
communication, mailing marketing materials, and corresponding packets to potential
customers. Required to create content, communicate online, and help to build a brand’s
reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences. Knowledge of how to best
communicate with potential and existing customers, provide verbal responses, to qualify the
individual communicating with essentials. Social Media posting.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer to actively seek out and engage
customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in
order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
● Actively seek out new business/sales opportunities through networking and social
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
● Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit
and service improvements.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Reach out to customer leads.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Proven work experience of 1+ years as Business/Sales representative in Digital
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive
business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Very High Proficiency in English
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
● Fast learner and passion for sales
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
The person should have a passion for business development.
Will be responsible for the development of the lead generation , outbound / inbound sales lead campaignsfor HR consultancy. The role will be commission based role.
Roles and Responsibility
- Market research using suitable tools and processes to identify potential clients.
- Lead generation and closure as per weekly/monthly sales/revenue target.
- Rigorous follow up for new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Expert for developing strategy of business.
- File weekly promotion and business activities report as per company norms
- Overseeing the development of assigned accounts.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales revenue, invoices, etc.
- Build long term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Create awareness and usage of company's products by the customers with high impact communication with effective / proper usage of given marketing inputs.
- Regularly provide feedback to the company on competitors activities.
- Internal / external stake holder management
- Key Account Management
About Hostcode LAB Technologies: Hostcode LAB is an IT and Information Security startup, empowering the businesses to grow online with the latest cloud technologies, Web/mobile app Security Solutions, Customized web/mobile application development along with Internet marketing solutions.
As a business development executive in Hostcode LAB, you will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Hubspot, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Excellent in Bidding on freelancing platforms.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Two years of cold calling experience; s sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Excellent understanding of IT industry and software products and services.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Client Acquisition: Min 1 year ( Preferred)
- Lead Management: Min 1 year ( Preferred )**
- Education: MBA ( Preferred)
- Language: English (Preferred )**
- Incentives on reaching sales targets.
Designation: Business Development Executive.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- business development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Two-wheeler (Preferred)
- Software Development