Angular.js Jobs in Chandigarh
Angular Developer Trainee
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, MCA or similar
Experience Required: Freshers or 6 months
Basic knowledge of Angular, certification or training required
Knowledge of CSS, Bootstrap, Angular
Excellent communication skills.
Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chandigarh
• Enhancing existing UI/UX.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive designs.
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it. We are looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for building Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Integration of REST APIs, Firebase.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Experience- Minimum 2 years
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're a team of health care experts from doctors to dieticians to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few.
at Redblink Technologies
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Participating in the full development life cycle, including implementing design, coding, testing, and production release
- creating modules and components in React and coupling them together into a functional app
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workaround
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in MEAN or MERN stack - i.e. React/Angular and Node.js
- Deep knowledge of Frontend Application practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience along with Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
- Knowledge Experience in building ionic/hybrid apps is a huge positive
at Relinns Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5,jQuery, Angular any version, Spring MVVC, Spring Boot and WebServices (REST).
Very strong Agile, CI/CD experience and ability to create process models/frameworks
Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, DAO, etc.
Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environments.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with Cloud Computing
If the above suits your requirement, please share your resume.
As a Frontend JS Developer, you will be required to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
As a NodeJS developer, you will need to focus on the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Participate in the full development life cycle, including implementing design, coding, testing and production release
Your main duties will include creating modules and components in React and coupling them together into a functional app.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
Passionate about developing amazing user experiences
At least 1 year of experience working in MEAN or MERN stack - i.e. React/Angular and Nodejs
Deep knowledge of Frontend Application practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience along with Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
Knowledge Experience in building ionic/hybrid apps is a huge positive
at VAYUZ Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Develop application using Angular JS (worked on Express JS, JEST), Angular 6
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall development experience (At least 2 years of experience in Node JS and Angular JS)
- Good understanding of security in Micro service and Web Applications
- Good understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE/B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
at Ditstek Innovation Pvt.Ltd
The candidate would be responsible for client interaction, understanding requirements, coding, designing architecture, and scheduling on the ASP.Net platform
Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code
Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code
Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features
Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
Work with Product Management to analyze requirements
Collaborate on technical architecture and design
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
5+ years of minimum total work experience
Minimum 3+years experience in Asp.NET
Minimum 2+years experience in Asp.NET Core
Ability to handle complex application features, prepare technical designs, and write the program.
Strong understanding and hands-on experience of ASP.NET with maintaining MS SQL Server objects and handling performance issues
Having experience in any ORM (Microsoft entity framework or LinqToSQL).
Candidate must have strong hands-on OOPS concepts and should have Strong programming skills.
This job is also known as ASP.Net developer, Angular developer, etc.
Flexible work hours
Employee friendly work culture
Rapid growth, learning opportunities, and talent development