We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in http://asp.net/">ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Relinns Technologies
Technical & Professional
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Responsibilities & Skills
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Elementary knowledge of GRAPHQL
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Type of Work
- 80% Backend 20% Frontend
- Building SAAS products inhouse and working on SI(System integrator) projects for other SAAS companies
- Graduation in computers –Full-time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
FullStack Developer( Angular + Node) | Location: Remote
1) The incumbent will be responsible for
building microservices based on a leading
NodeJS API framework while also
contributing to a large open source
community where your work will be seen
and used by thousands of developers.
2) You will work with the tech team
council that is composed of senior
architects to work on technical definitions
of new microservices and will mentor junior
developers that integrate these services
into client projects.
3) Coding complex modules
4) Building a knowledge base of the latest
programming trends, best practices, and
5) Customizations to existing open source or
custom built applications
6) Code review and enforcing best practices
Improve Application architecture
7)Constantly improve his/her own skill set
8) Impeccable written and verbal communication
skills with the ability to present, explain and
defend design concepts in team and stakeholder
9) Experience representing work to a broader
product team and other leaders, clearly and
succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
10) Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would
be an added advantage
1) B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
2) Relevant Experience should be 3-6 years.
4) Node ( at least 2 years is mandatory with Angular)
- Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
- Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to drive the project with the team
- Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
- Detail oriented and ability to organize
- Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
- Strong communication skills
• Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
• Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including React or Vuejs, NodeJS, Flask
• Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
• Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
• Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
• Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
• Understands concepts of Data Modeling
• Experience with REST.
• Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
• Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
• Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
We are looking for a talented Magento 1 and 2 developer that will oversee maintaining our
eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also oversee developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
What we expect from you?
Good experience in eCommerce development
Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis, and the ability to read and modify existing
Good knowledge of Payment gateway integration
Shopify experience will be a big plus.
2+ years of work experience.
Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good communication and Learning attitude.
Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
Very good PHP knowledge
Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
Magento certification is a big plus
What you will get to work on?
Create responsive sections as per the requirement given to you.
Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the site.
Data entry work is also included
Regularly update our Magento installation
Install security patches
Develop new functionality
Implement front-end changes.
For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
Reports to Technical Lead
Sr. React Native Developer
The candidate should be proficient in ReactJS, React Native and is able to develop application with
The candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
The candidate should have good working experience of project management tools like JIRA and is
able to understand the nuances of version control like GIT.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment
to perfection is required.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Collaborate with Project Management regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates
Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions
Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions
Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments
Communicate consistently with supervisor regarding workload, challenges, and potential issues
Take ownership and pride in work and see the work through to completion
Project a positive, professional attitude at all times
Maintain open lines of communication with peers and department managers to help answer questions,
provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software
fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Job location: Pune
Shift Time- 02pm-11pm
- Seven years of relevant software development experience
- 3 or more years using data interchange methods, including XML, JSON, RESTful, and SOAP
- 4 or more years of experience developing software in Java, Python that interacts with relational databases
- Two or more years of business and systems analysis experience
- Understanding/leveraging Machine Learning algorithms for Projects is a big plus
- Minimum one year of experience in ReactJS/NodeJS.
- Experience working in Projects with Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum Full stack development experience
Location: Bangalore / Mysore
Role: Java Development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- UI technologies AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, java script library, Ajax and other UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional requirements of the end applications and arrive at the functionality requirement for the platform
- Contribute towards right design and development of multi-tiered, distributed architecture, scalable applications in a client-server / web environment
- Meet project timelines with adequate quality standard
- Technical assessment (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
"ArisGlobal proudly offers an Impressive Package of Compensation and Benefits. In addition to competitive salary compensation and paid time off, eligible employees receive health care benefits and can participate in healthcare and dependent-care spending accounts that reduce out-of-pockets costs by reducing taxable income. Income protection and wealth accumulation benefits help our employees reach their long-term financial goals."
Job Description: -
Comm-IT is seeking an enthusiastic Web Developer to help our fast-growing development team in India. You will play an important role and be a part of creating a product used by millions of people.
- Design and build advanced web applications / products for desktop browsers, mobile web & feature phone.
- You work in agile cross-functional team to create great customer experiences and implement high quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You prioritize performance in all your development - both network and rendering
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year of experience in software development.
- This project requires full stack experience creating applications and products using .Net and C# development, HTML 5, jQuery library and CSS3.
- Strong Web backend knowledge in Asp.Net Web API, Razer pages, .Net Entity Framework and MS SQL scripting.
- Experience developing REST-based APIs.
- Knowledge in CSS & layout skills – modern Bootstrap, CSS layout techniques
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
- Interest working in Cloud-based technologies.
- Confidence to work as part of a Scrum Team.
- Desire to learn new
Nice to have (Add-On): -
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience creating automated unit tests and functional test.