Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5,jQuery, Angular any version, Spring MVVC, Spring Boot and WebServices (REST).
Very strong Agile, CI/CD experience and ability to create process models/frameworks
Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, DAO, etc.
Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environments.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with Cloud Computing
If the above suits your requirement, please share your resume.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 2+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
Role & Responsibilities
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimisation, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimise, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Self-motivated and should rapidly incorporate new requirements and deliver successfully by self.
- Effectively communicates with peers and stakeholders, gathers and clarify requirements from technical & functional aspect.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience.
- At least 3 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience.
- Familiarity with Relational and Non Relation Databases ( Postgres, Mysql, MongoDb)
- REST API development.
- Familiarity with In Memory Database ( Redis, Memcache )
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience.
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Expertise in version control system ( GIT )
- Candidate need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- Familiarity with ( React, Vue ) is a plus.
- IMMEDIATE JOINEE
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 with hands on coding Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- 8+ years (or more) experience shipping quality code
- 4+ years’ experience with leading frontend frameworks like Angular 1 to 8 or ReactJS, etc.
- Experience on Ionic Framework, Cardova
- Experience contributing front-end code to a publicly available, consumer-focused web application.
- Experience with REST-based APIs
Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.