Roles & Responsibilities:
Understand requirements and contribute to project development activities.
Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
Design solutions for enterprise-level projects.
Build and deliver prototypes of solutions for complex problems.
3 - 5 years
Any graduation, and Any PG and Any Doctorate
Proactive problem-solving skills
Strong communication design skills.
Strong User-Experience (U/X) design skills.
Strong User-Interface (U/I) design skills.
Thoughtfulness towards teamwork & team leadership
Solid design portfolio
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Mac OS environment experience required
Sketch, Figma, Communication Skills
About [x]cube LABS
[x]cube LABS specializes in Digital Innovation Consulting Services. Our digital transformation strategy & solutions help businesses be at the forefront of excellence.
As a company, we believe in being the absolute best place for creative and passionate individuals to make a difference with cutting-edge technology. We offer an open, collegial work environment brimming with excitement and a focus on work-life balance. Our benefits are unmatched, combined with rapid learning and growth.
[x]cube LABS helps enterprises innovate and disrupt markets by leveraging digital as a strategy. We offer deep expertise in all things digital: CX strategy and transformation, digital innovation, augmented reality, virtual reality, blockchain, social, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT, and more.
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Ability to work on types of video - Explainer, Promotional, Marketing, SaaS product demo, Social media, Video editing, Animation, Mixed types of video
UI Designer responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Requirements and skills
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
URGENT REQUIREMENT graphic designer FOR LEADING pharmaCEUTICAL COMPANY
- Candidate must have knowledge of Corel draw, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Product designs & brochures,3D box designer, flyers
- Handles rejection
- Pharma background designer
- Candidate should be a Graduate preferably with hands on 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma Industries
- Should have excellent command in Computer Skills
- Work well under pressure
- Innovative thinker & Ability to learn fast
- Can be work independently
- Excellent communication skill
- Time and resource management skills
Additional Information:Location: Ahmedabad
Education: Any Graduate
Industry Type: Pharma/Nutra/Food/FMCG/Food Manufacturing
CTC: As per best in industry
1.Min. exp 6 year with design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop.
2. Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
3. Experience in Wireframing/Flowcharts.
4. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
5.Candidates must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6.Should be self-motivated and creative thinking with logical abilities
‘Good Good Piggy’ is an Ed-FinTech start-up that encourages the new generation to develop the life skill of managing the entire money management equation digitally because the future of money is digital. We recognize the importance of reinforcing good behavior, habits, and skills from a young age.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and he can understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The successful candidate must have social/ digital media buying knowledge as well as strong analytic skills. He must be able to work collaboratively with both Creative Design and Tech Development departments to deliver continuously increasing results
- Total Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- Notice Period: 30-45 Days
- Preferred Location: Delhi NCR
- Role: UX Designer & SM Expert.
- Industry Type: Ed-FinTech
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Technology
- Lead creative sessions (coaching and guiding) to capture ideas and focus the team on converging toward testable solutions for one or more than one project
- Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through various design options
- Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes
- Drive wireframing and prototyping to test interactions, designs, and user flows to continually improve the efficiency of the system
- Have a passion to measure important metrics in order to continually improve the user experience
- Be able to build and craft end to end design experiences from doing the high level UX research and discovery to high fidelity pixel flawless design mock-ups in Figma for a high-quality delivery
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and UX Pin
- Ability to Identify new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated for improved user experience
- Review the designs, improving the work. Foster a team culture of diversity and transparent collaboration
- Experience in making high-level social media and Google ad campaigns.
- Experience in creating, publishing and managing social media content.
- 5+ Years of experience in end-to-end user experience/centric design
- Expert level UX Design Certification is a must
- An expert to demonstrate hands-on knowledge-creating a powerful UX in mobile apps (iOS and Android) and websites
- Expert level of understanding of conversions all the UX tools like Adobe XD, Figma & more
- Excellent command in Social Media channels such as FB, Twitter, Instagram (Reels), LinkedIn, YouTube, Moj, Josh. Social Media ad management. Only Candidates with Social Media Experience of min 2 yrs full time will be considered.
- Expert level in UX research skills - interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Content and Coding) to attain business goals
- Expert with project management and remote collaboration tools
- Expert in designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills
- Possess a strong sense of interaction and visual design principles
Good to Have
- Understanding how HTML/CSS works
- Exceptional Storytelling and presentation skills
- Service/product design experience
- Degree in human interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent degrees
- Define and ensure visual and brand consistency
- Design user interaction models, workflows, and user interfaces for cross-device experiences
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are built accurately to spec
- Share and present workflows, wireframes, and designs across multiple teams
- Research and benchmark latest UX/UI designs and standard practices across mobile and web
- Design logos, icons, flyers, pamphlets, and other marketing material
- Proficient in creating high and low fidelity prototypes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional design skills, with acute attention to detail
- A great Portfolio that communicates a clean and up to date visual design sense
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop
- Ability to take a product concept from wireframe to high fidelity design mocks
- Understand the visual and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design
- Understanding of newest tools and trends in UI/UX
- Creative problem-solving skill
- should be familiar with in addition to Photoshop: Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Apply with your detailed portfolio on the dribble, Behance, etc