|Chiefly oversees the software architecture, technical engineering, and implementation technology. Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to support business needs and facilitate strategy. Work closely with development teams to communicate IT strategies and outline practices that are meant to be followed throughout the project.
Future Duties & Responsibilities include:
Architect and design frameworks for applications involving
50000 concurrent users, large user volume-based product development environment
Cloud-based architecture (AWS and preferably Google Cloud)
Kubernetes based cloud cost-effective deployments and resource management
Cloud cost management monitoring and optimization recommendation
Ability to do quick POC’s for new challenging technical areas of work
Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the strategic goals and best practices of applications and architecture
Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommended solutions
Collaborate across business and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
Visualize about security and data privacy while building solutions
Who should apply?
5+ years of successfully working with developers, architects, and product owners to provide options for potential solutions
Has worked on a core product development environment involving the design of both frontend and backend architecture involving most of these skill sets:
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Strong skills in modern technologies of JSON, Web services (REST), data access components
Strong understanding of IT automation concepts, DevOps, and CI/CDpractices
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
If you think this job description suits your skillset Kindly apply
clubb.fit is working towards a vision of normalising sports and fitness as an everyday part for Indian adults and kids. We want to create a community of fitness and sports enthusiasts, and convert those non-enthusiasts into enthusiasts!
As a developer, you will have a chance to work on all aspects of our tech, and have freedom to experiment and fail. We see tech as an integral part of making the customer journey more engaging. So if you are somebody who looks at an app and thinks "oh I think these guys should also have this exciting xyz feature added", then we are the right team for you.
We would like you to help us improve the platform at a fast pace.
We are a small team, and everyone has the freedom to express and introduce ideas. You will work closely with the founding team and help them execute their vision through your tech super power.
Linkby is a global VC funded software company founded by one of Australia’s top digital publishing entrepreneurs. Our software helps D2C e-commerce brands and publishers work together more effectively and profitably than ever before. We’re currently building our engineering team globally to support our rapid growth. We have a remote-first culture while also having office hubs in Toronto, London & Sydney.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to join our team to help build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code across various web projects in the adtech vertical.
Design and deployment of database and backend storage systems (eg. relational database, key-value/blob stores) Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Design and construction of REST APIs Integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI and designs Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Implementation of security and data protection Integration with third-party services and software
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
Experience with React.js & TypeScript will be highly regarded Knowledge of other backend languages such as Golang, Rust, OpenResty Experience with adtech/martech technology Experience with Machine Learning/AI/Data Science Experience working with large scale/high traffic applications Experience with other cloud infrastructure providers (eg. Google Cloud, Azure) We offer flexibility and a strong team culture with additional leave and health benefits for your location. We can't wait to see your application
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
Request is to onsite (Belgium)
Education and Technical Expertise:
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills, and able to work in a team.
- The capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to apply high quality standard
- Good experience in Angular.
- Good experience & knowledge of latest trends in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Micro Services is an asset
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT
- Experience in PKI is an asset
- The methodology is Agile
- Reporting tools are JIRA and Confluence
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns, and best practices in Angular,
- J2EE, Web services, and SSL/TLS technologies
- Providing solution options
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies/tools mentioned in the specific expertise
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies
- Participation in user, service, and project meetings
- Create / update documentation as part of knowledge management
- Strive for innovation and open to new trends
should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. You are required to work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. You must typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. You are also responsible for day to day supervision for a small team of associates; provide coaching and input into the performance management process.
• Front end - Angular(2.x)/ ReactJS/ jQuery
• Backend - Python/NodeJS
• Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems.
• Strong understanding of database design; Experience of NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Experience in API integration, Application deployment.
• Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Experience in designing system architecture for solving complex problems with a sound understanding of object-oriented programming and Design Patterns.
• Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies.
• Good communication skill.
• Experience of using tools like git is a plus.
• Hunger for learning
• Self-starter with a drive to technically mentor your cohort of developers.